Bitches?

So guys I attached a song by the person who's playing our main character and what I think fits exactly how Tasha is feeling right now enjoy!😊
----------------------------------------------
So I stepped into school today to catch everyone staring at me , like that's normal but it's the way they were staring like I had tissue trailing me or something. But I just held my head high and ignored them , like honestly grow up guys. I walked up to Soph determined to get to the bottom of this. Apparently Chris has been spreading rumours about how I slept with him last night LIKE EW NO honestly he just don't know when to stop does he .
I marched right up to him while he was preying on a some girl who wasn't even that pretty with soph right behind me. I told the girl to cut and she gave me a annoyed look but left nonetheless. Chris thought this was some funny joke like honestly it's not ! I made it clear to him and everyone around us that I would never sleep with a douche like him especially one who lacks in the men's area greatly and sashed away with soph right behind me laughing her head off. Honestly she was starting to get on my nerves as well .But I have bigger things to worry about like how Josiah's gonna react when he finds out we are still kinda going out to the publics eye. I will speak to him after English.

In English I couldn't concentrate at all so I went off into day dream land again

Flashback
Me ,Sky ,Jo and Blake were all sitting in our favourite place we found as kids and we were all still best friends. "Hey jo lets go get the cupcakes and the basket to carry the food and we will bring it all back here so we can have a real life picnic" I Said . We clambered away racing each other to the house .
Jo carried the basket while I carried the blanket and flowers we picked in the way. " Come on let's hurry up we left them for a long time already" said jo "you said you was superman you should fly us there " I replied "my powers aren't working today the suns melting it " he exclaimed "because you don't have any real powers and you know it " I shouted while running off laughing "hey wait for me tash that's not fair and I do have powers " he said running after me . When we got back to our spot I saw the most heartbreaking thing ever sky and Blake were kissing after all the times I told her I liked him I couldn't believe she would do something like that . Jo caught up wondering what I was looking at and saw them kissing as well jo always knew I like Blake and I knew he liked sky and so did Blake I couldn't believe they would both do something like that "hey tash do you want to go back to my house I'll let you play superman on my Xbox come on let's go " he said dragging me away from the scene in front of us. That was the first day of our separation.

End of flashback

Even still thinking of that day brings a refound anger into my soul. Josiah has been there for me every step of the way I can't let him think I'm anything like sky so I walked out of English ignoring the teachers calls and went straight to Jos class. I told his teacher that the head of school wanted to see him right now and dragged jo out of his class.

Present time
"What does the head want to see me for did I do something wrong, is it about football talk to me tash I'm freaking out here" "calm down" I replied "I lied I just really needed to talk to you I never slept with Chris I wouldn't ever do that to you he started the stupid rumours I would never hurt you like that when all you have done is be nothing but be there for me friends with benefits?" He sighed "Tash I know you would never do something like that obviously I forgive you always " he replied hugging me . "Since we're both technically already skipping class wanna go grab some ice cream from whippys my treat "he said. "have I ever told you how much I love you" I replied walking out hands linked to his car
End of PT

We both came back right in time for lunch and headed over to our seats per usual. Everyone whispering about how we never broke up ,about how the Chris thing wasn't true typical high school rumours huh . As soon as we sat down the rest of them started grilling us thinking we both skipped class to "make up" in a closet we both didn't agree but we didn't say it was true either we let them think whatever they wanted to .

I glanced over to sky's table to see them staring and whispering. I whispered something into Lily's and Sophs ear while we all headed over to there table . Putting on the sweetest smile I ever had I lean down and whispered into Sky's ear . You think your life's a living hell now you don't know anything try spill another stupid rumour about me and I'll make sure u really know the meaning of the words hell . I then leaned back as her face became as pale as a sheet on my way back to my table I turned around forgetting to mention something. Got new shoes I see such a shame there so last season and make you feet look fat hmmm oh well have a nice lunch now. I headed back to rest come on guys lunch is over rated let's get out of here while grabbing jos hand so Sky could see.Sky wants a war I'll give her one one that she will definitely loose , they don't call me queen bee for nothing you know! She has no idea what she put herself up for...

Kisses 😘

Your Slut Queen

~Tasha

----------------------------------------------
1003 words That's the most I have ever written so far I'll try make all the chapters as long as this one ! So incase some of you guys get confused present time means that I'm explaining the scene in a 3rd POV so we're no longer reading from her diary but watching the scene ourselves like we're there . I'm going to try and add a lot of these present times so the story doesn't seem to boring for you guys ! I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter . Next update should be next week Wednesday

~Yemi💕