Introductions

Hi My names Natasha ,

I only let people call me Tasha though you guys already probably know who I am. I go Richmond high and I guess you can say I'm queen bee there. Or as others know me as The bitch . Funny how girls are quick to judge when they do the exact same thing hypocrites.

Well anyways our bore of an English teacher is making us write a diary about our lives something about memories we would hold dear to us or some shit like that. Totally lame right like who wants to remember high school , I know I don't I can't wait to get out this hell whole.

I know you type of bitches that don't know me and will already judge . Honestly I hate girls like that who made you God. Well when I get out of here I'm gonna become a music producer. But if I tell my minions (my so called friends) that they will probably use it against me to try rule .

I have one friend Sophie although I question her loyalty sometimes but I know I can always count on her . But sometimes secretly I can tell she's jealous of me . I never wanted my life to be like this but in Richmond is either be Queen or a foot stool there's no in between so obviously I choose Queen you would have too.

Oh well that's all for today you can stop reading now.

Kisses 😘

Your Slut Queen

~Tasha

---------------------------------------------
BEWARE
This is not ur typical cliche love or High school story . I know my grammar is not amazing and i'm going to have a lot mistakes so if your just gonna correct and judge don't bother reading it .
Oh and if you have a problem with my characters you know the drill
OTHERWISE ENJOY TASHAS DIARY OF BEING THE SLUT QUEEN ☺️
The first chapter will be out tonight around 10pm (London time) to tomorrow 10am (London time)

~Yemi 💕