The Case Begins

2 years later,Sam and max are called to action.....for real this time.

Sam and Max:*playing pranks with thier office phone*

Sam:Hey there.Is your refrigerator running?

Max:Then you better come down to the station because it stole a car and ran over an elderly lady.

Sam:What's that.....oh commissioner!Didn't recognize you.When did you get on the line.......uh huh......yeah....yeah....gotcha....alright!!We're on our way!!*hangs up*Let's go max!We got a new assignment!!

Max:Max man away!!!*winds up the hat and flies out the window,causing him to slam into the Desoto*

Sam:*walks to the car*Next time little buddy.*drives off*Take the stairs.

*the freelance police theme play*

Sam and max save the universe!!

Characters created by Steve Purcell and Rebecca Sugar

Dialog,Story,and visuals:Brenthetrashcan345

*the theme song stops*

Episode 1:Beach City Bash

*the duo emerge out of the ocean and park in front of the temple*

Sam:Wow.For crossing into another dimension,we sure made good time.

Max:Yu huh!And only infinite hours ahead of schedule!

Sam:You could have made it past space Australia.

Max:And piss in the ocean?Pass.Although on second thought,that seems pretty good.

Sam:*takes in his surroundings*Hey Max.Think we can get some answers in there?

Max:If by answers you mean we can steal stuff inside,then i'm all ears.

Sam:*walks to the front deck*But we're the police max.What if we get caught?

Max:Then we arrest ourselves.

Sam:*pulls on the door*Locked.

Max:Not to worry!!!*winds up the propeller hat*Chainsaw hat!!*slices the door to pieces*Ha ha!!Now we can ente-*the hat pulls max inside and he slams into everything in his path*I can't stop!!I'm a fluffy pinball!!!*slams into the wall*

Sam:Did you wind it up after it started clicking?

Max:This is a hat not a childs toy.

Sam:It's a propeller hat Max.

Max:Point taken.

*Stevens shield flies towards max*

Uncle Grandpa:Good morni-

Max:*grabs uncle grandpa and uses him as a human shield*Alright!Who did that?!