• d e s c r i p t i o n •

"LET ME GO!! I don't love you and I NEVER will !" I shouted at the top of my lungs. At this point, I didn't care. I didn't care what the consequences of my outburst were; I didn't care if he'd kill me or not; All I cared about was going home. Back to my famiy. Back to my friends. Back to my life.

"Take. That. Back." He murmured, taking slow steps towards me. I looked up, watching him come closer to me as his breathing was unsteady. I slowly backed up. I was scared out of my mind, but I wouldn't let that get in the way of my freedom.

"You're a monster. I will NEVER love you.." I mumbled, hoping he didn't hear me. But I should know by now that he hears everything he's not supposed to. His bloodshot eyes widened, peering at mine. His jaw was clenching as he grasped at his blonde hair. He looked around the room, before his gaze was on me again. Oh shit. He agressively pulled his gun out of his pants and aimed it to my chest.

"I said. Take that back !" He spat, shouting loudly. His teeth were gritted as his chest went up and down roughly. At that exact moment, I was stoned. And not because there was a gun aimed to my chest; But because of the single sparkly tear that rolled down his cheek.

Wait a second; do monsters have feelings too ?..

Copyright © 2017

I claim copyright protection on this work.

No rights are extended to you; reader of my work.