• t h r e e •

A/N: I know it took me over a month to update but I've just been too busy with school & shit.. ANYWAY! I hope you guys like this one- although it's quite short.

But dw, the next one is much more fun & more exciting.. ENJOY!! ☺☺

  ⇝ 

chapter three |

Y o u r p o v

"I know! I haven't told my mom yet." I admitted, holding my phone to my ear as I bit my nail. I shut my eyes, waiting for her outrageous reply. "What?! Y/n you should tell her." She shouted as I nodded, watching Kane struggle to get my suitcase inside.

"I know I know, I just haven't had time to have a little conversation with her." I breathed, watching Kane as I struggled to hold back my laughter. "Well you need to get your shit together as soon as possible. It might be just a prank but it could also be something serious." She sounded much more serious, which made me clear my throat.

"I will, I promise." I reassured her. We said our goodbyes before I hung up & jogged towards Kane. He was standing at the bottom of the stairs, staring down at the suitcase with his hands on his hips. Possibly thinking of a way to take it up the stairs.

"Is it heavy ?" His head turned to me abruptly.

"Yes! Can you help me ?" He nodded, looking back at the heavy suitcase.

"Well good luck." I tapped his shoulder, walking away. I could feel his eyes on me.

"Are you serious ?!" He asked frustratedly. I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest. "Yup. That's what you get for calling me a bitch." I spun around, making my way to the kitchen as he was cussing at me.

I entered the kitchen, seeing my mom put some water bottles in the fridge. The kitchen was empty & it smelled like wet wood- just like the rest of the cabin. It wasn't the most luxurious place ever, but it was nice and homey. Despite the smell though.

"Mom ?" I started, making my way towards her as her head shot up at me.

"Hey sweetie." She smiled. I'm gonna tell her now. I wanna see what she'll say about it.

"Mom, can I talk to you about something ?" I asked, sitting on one of the chairs as I leaned on the table. Watching her put more stuff away in the cabinets.

"Sure sweetie. But could you order a pizza first? I hope they deliver it out here." She looked out of the window.

"Okay." I breathed, dialing the number of Domino's. I put my phone to my ear, waiting for my call to be taken.

"Uhmm.. Hello, Domino's pizza. How may I help you ?" A male voice asked, sounding pretty nervous. It's probably his first day. "Hi, I would like to order a vegetarian pizza. XL please." I replied, looking at my mom as she was telling me what to order. "Uh okay.. We'll deliver it as soon as possible." He rushed, before he hung up. I frowned, looking at my phone. I didn't even tell him where to deliver it to?!