Yandere Ashiya x reader lime

(This story will be written in Ashiya's point of veiw and I'm sorry if you don't think Emi is a lesbian. I don't either but for the sake of the story please just go with it, I personally have no problem with same sex relationships, but I know some people out there think differently. This is just a disclaimer I guess.)
Request from: EliArt88

--

She was beautiful. (H/l) (h/c) hair. Beautiful (e/c) eyes. The way her name sounded. Her beautiful body. Everything about her... Her smile, her captivating voice. I wanted her to be all mine. I wanted her to be mine so bad. Unfortunately, another male, an annoying womanizer, was after her too. I was in love with her first. I watched her day and night. She deserved so much more than him.
____

Walking down the apartment stairs in frustration, I head to the park.
Looking at all the animals is somewhat soothing. But looking to the right, I saw that blue haired bastard talking to her. Getting all touchy with her. Tapping my pants pocket, I realized my knife and a tissue was in it.
---
I followed them to (y/n)'s house and she told Sariel to wait a minute for her outside.
Looking around to make sure there were no witnesses, I covered his mouth and stabbed him in the stomach. He turned around with pain in his eyes and threw him a tissue.
"Here, you're bleeding." I mumble.
Tackling him to the floor, I slit the back of his ankles.
"Go on, run away. I can wait right here." I smiled. He tried to crawl away, He gripped the cement as tears stained the ground. Blood pooled around him as he tried to get away. I sat on his chest and placed my knife at his fore-head. I stabbed it in his head as hard as I could. And I stabbed it again, and again, and again. And damn, it felt good. I dragged the body to a nearby dumpster. I stripped my shirt off, since it was the only bloody piece of clothing on me. I used the already bloody shirt to soak up the rest of the blood. I finished that and waited for (y/n) to leave her house. She sounded frustrated and angry. She let out a groan seeing that he wasn't there and walked off in a huff. I got the spare keys from under a potted plant and went inside. Just the smell of her turned me on. I sat and laid in her bed for a second when the door rattled and opened.
"He just left me!" She complained.
"What a jerk. Why do you even like him?" a familiar voice said, drawing closer to her room.
I quickly dove under her bed and tried to keep the sound of my breathing down.
The bed creaked as someone sat on it. Emi was sitting on the bed and (y/n) was changing her clothes. She was so beautiful.
"I"m going to take a shower, I'll be right back." She said.
Emi sighed in frustration and laid down on the bed.
"When will she realize, just how much I like her?" she mumbled.
I was so mad, how dare she lust after my (y/n)! I, without thinking, crawled out from under the bed.

"Ashiya wha- !" I covered her mouth with my hand.
"I'll make it so you can't see (y/n)."
Her eyes widened in fear. I stabbed it into her eye, she screamed out in pain as the object came out of her skull,she covered her eye and pushed me to the floor. I couldn't let her run and tell (y/n) so I threw the knife at her, it hit her in the back and she fell to the floor, but she wasn't dead. She then screamed for (y/n) and smirked. My pants were bloody, I was bloody and I knew this wouldn't look good. I opened the door and slammed her head against the wall multiple times. I used her shirt to mop up the blood in the house and clean off the wall. I put her in the trash bin I put Sariel in, and with the knife as well. (Y/n) opened the door and was shocked when she saw me.
"Oh my god are you okay!" (y/n) asked.
"Now that I have you I am." I smiled.
She looked at me with a confused look. The towel wrapped around her fell to the floor as I slung her over my shoulder. She hit my back and screamed as I threw her onto the bed.
"You're so beautiful (y/n)." I whisper into her neck.
She tried to push me off her as I licked her neck, but it was no use. I placed a kiss on her forehead and sat up. She tried to cover herself up with her arms.
"(Y/n), you're beautiful. Please move your arms." I ask.
"No.." she cried.
"Ashiya." I reply.
"W-what?" she whimpers.
"Remember it, you'll be screaming it soon."
____

End