Sadao Maou x bullied reader

A/n: bit of swearing, if you're sensitive. Just a warning.

"Look at that bitch." [Insert name here] said, straightening up from leading on the brick wall of the school.

(Y/n) looked up at him with her (e/c) eyes. Her eyes widened and she turned to run away. One of [Insert name here]'s friends shoved her in front of him.

"How DARE YOU tell the Dean of students that I kicked (f/n)'s ass?"
[Insert name here] roared.

"I-i-" she began.

He slapped her across the face, sending her to the ground.

"I don't think you understand. I OWN THIS SCHOOL. If I wanted, I COULD BLOW IT UP! I'm the boss(if you get this reference, I love you). And I'm sick of people trying to control me!"

He started kicking be in the gut, his friends joined in. Hitting and smacking her.

"Fellas. " Maou warned. "Why don't you leave Ms. (L/n) alone?"

"Tch, Lame." one of them said.

"Sadao, d-don't. I'm fine." she weakly smiled.

"Might want to listen to your bitch, eh?" the leader smirked.

Maou furrowed his brows. He walked closer to the leader, [insert name here].

"Call her that again. I fucking dare you." he growled.

"Bitc-" [insert name here] began.

Maou kicked him the stomach, sending [Insert name here] to the ground.

He landed a kick to [Insert name here]'s jaw. He looked at the other two that were with  [Insert name here]. They mumbled something and carried [Insert name here] home.

He sat next to (y/n) and stroked her (h/c) hair to calm her down.
Maou pulled her into a hug when she started to cry. She cried into his chest ad he stroked her hair and patted her back.

"It's going to be okay (y/n). I'm right here. I won't leave, I promise." Maou whispered.

She lifted up her chin to look at him, her nose was bleeding and a bruise was forming around her eye.

"I'm sorry..." she trailed off.

"Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong." he said.

"He's going to be after you now..." she cried.

"(Y/n), it's better than him trying to hurt you." he replied.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up." he smiled.

"Thank you." she whispered.

"Any time."