Chapter 8

*The Next Day* (Day 8)

Ren and Ruhi played a few rounds last night, and the next day, Ren and Angel did some serious planning on how he would confess to Ruhi.

Ren: How the heck do i do this?! XDD

Angel: Whoa there, relax xD it's been only a week since loving her, give it more time!

Ren: I know, i know xDD care to give me advice?

Angel: OF COURSE! WITH MY 5 STEP GUIDE, YOU'LL BE WINNING HER HEART IN NO TIME!

*ANGEL'S GUIDE FOR CONFESSING (FOR DUMMIES AND REN)*

Step 1: Get to know the girl first! Let her feel you're special! and give her cake! girls love cake!

Ren: Yea, give her a VIRTUAL cake, how nice =="

Step 2: Take your time to get her into loving you! show her your manly side!

Ren: The only manly side i have is my d--

Angel: Woah there! we're not stepping into that line!

Step 3: Plan ahead! Try planning the entire international chat channel to prepare for the day!

Ren: Yea, until a GM comes in and silences me!

Step 4: Give her signs that you are flirting with her! Try to make her feel special!

Ren: I'm guessing a foot massage would do?

Angel: Try doing that over the net, i would love to see a man do a foot massage over proxies and servers.

Step 5: When the time comes, Confess!! and wait for her reply!

Ren: And how exactly would i do that?

Angel: I dunno! Give her cake and a foot massage!

Ren: Again, i would love to do that over the server =="

Angel: And that's it!! I hope you'll find my advices useful! and soon, you'll win her heart in no time!

Ren: Do you have a Boyfriend? how can i be sure these advices work?

Angel: They don't..

"Just be yourself."