The Bad Boy's Crazy Girl

A/N: Guys I change the story name and nirevice ko po siya ng kaunti hope you don't mind. :) ;)

Prologue

HE- He's popular, handsome, rich, and he is the leader of the most beautiful guys in their school. He is a great dancer and when I said great it's really GREAT. BUT behind the greatness he is cold, mysterious, arrogant, possessive and a self-centered JERK. What will happen if he meet this girl that can change his life?

SHE - She's the type of girl that girls don't like. She's reckless and a complete REBEL. Hate her judge her but she don't give a DAMN. She only wants to live her life to the fullest. But what will happen when she meet him the boy that will put her life upside down?

Fate will play with their life. Many obstacles will befall them. Can they handle the cruel schemes of fate?

Can SHE love him beside his flaws?

Can HE still love her even if he knows something? Something he hates the most...

She is CRAZY and it runs in her blood.

Can he accept the stupid truth? Will he love her till the end or....

Will he leave her hanging in hell?

----

I am Asher Payne Hunter..

And I am Shyia Nevaeh Granger.

AND THIS IS OUR EXTRAORDINAIRE STORY!

~~~~~~

A/N: This is my prologue hope you like it.

The Bad Boy's CRAZY Girl please read and support :)

I just wany to say sorry for wrong typos and grammar. Hope you’ll understand :)

XOXO

fuckin_hot