the wall .

Aaliyah Armonía

"I've always loved the attention it got me ya know?" I said to my therapist messing with my Tarot deck of cards, shuffling and shuffling.

" I'm afraid I don't know Ms. Armonía " she said clutching her clip board pushing her glasses up her thin nose.

"Oh sorry, your loss." I said smiling. Dr. Metz has been my doctor ever since I was young. She was older but not too old. Her velvet hair thin, thick circled glasses, very tall and thin. Almost spider like.

There's something wrong with me as my mother says but I mostly ignore her. " would you like for me to read your cards?" I said showing them spread in my hand and smile wickedly. "No thank you once again, I'll pass." She says clearing her throat.

You see I've always been interested in crystals and herbs. Such as sage and quartz. Also I can grow plants, rise the dead, and am able to control fire and ice, I've also had a interest in witchcraft so spells are kinda my thing. I've always been the different one.

Dr. Metz doesn't know. Wouldn't wanna be locked in a nut house anyways.

" Okay Aaliyah that will be enough for today " she said getting up and fixing her skirt then standing back straight.

"Yeah thanks Doc" I say fixing my braids into place. I touched my hair and held on to it. It was jet black with a small wave to it. I had the darkest brown eyes and long lashes. Art is also a big part of my so I have a interest in make up.

I got up and left the room out into the small waiting room. I left into the parking lot and reached into my back pocket for my keys to my car. My white Chrysler 300 with gold rims. And home I go.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I unlocked my door and walked in " home sweet home " I sigh and plop on in the couch. I go on my phone and look through some pictures I had taken at the beach. Just as I put in my head phones I hear a knock on my door.

" ugh " I groan to myself then get up to answer. 

" if you're selling anything I don't want it thank you " I say opening my door then see a lady with purple hair and a black formal wear ,smiling, smoking a pipe.

"Unless you count safety as a offer I'm not here to sell anything. " she stated with a smirk.

" w-who are you " I question looking at her .

" I am Miss. Peregrin " she stated very proper. " Now go pack your things quickly she stated in a rushing motion.

My mother told me about this lady and how she used to protect children.

" ummm... okay... " I say.

I quickly go to pack up all my clothes , makeup, herbs, crystals, and other electronics then rush to the Mistress.

" cmon now Aaliyah I'll explain on the way ".

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We walked to the near by beach and crossed the mini swamp . My personal name for it. I lived on this island for as long as I could remember. We arrived at a wall of rocks covered in vines. It was just a wall from what I knew.

Ms. Peregrine motions her hand towards it. "Don't be shy now the children are waiting" she stated.

The children?

I walked and slowly passed through. It was a cave. Blue light tones shined through it as I walked.

"Woah" I said to myself. I passed through another layer of vines and saw a beach just like the one before only cleaner and brighter.

Ms. Peregrine walked behind me. "Aaliyah from now on you are forever 17 once you passed through the time and aging stopped. There is another child here from your generation. His name is Jake." She stated as we approached a beautiful garden.

Ms. Peregrine pulls out a pocket watch. "Ah! Just in time for supper." She says as I follow her inside this giant mansion.

She opens the door and walks in. I follow closely after her as we enter a hall to where there is a huge dinning room with chairs all around. I stand in a corner as I watch a swarm of children and teenagers fill the room.