ouch .

Aaliyah Armonía

He kissed me...

Enoch.

Kissed.

Me.

"Aaliyah won't you come play with us?" Millard asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh of course I will" i said smiling putting my thoughts in back of my head.

" TAG YOURE IT " Millard yelled as him and the rest of the kids began to run as I chased them.

I giggled while running and chased after Clair.

" I'm gonna get you !" I said as I caught up and tagged her.

She chased me back and I ran laughing with the kids then looked back.

"Cmon Clair ! " I yelled looking back then run into something and fell to the floor.

"OUCH" I heard a boy say in a deep voice, Enochs voice.

I opened my eyes to see him under me. I felt myself get red and looked at him.

The noise of children snapped me from my thoughts as they ran off to continue playing.

"ughm" I heard him say.

" Oh my God Enoch I'm so sorry!!" I said frantically getting off of him then backing up. " ugh are you okay im so sorry I didn't see y-"

" yes I'm fine Aaliyah " he said in a deep voice rubbing his head.

" oh my God you're hurt! " I said again grabbing his arm " come on get up I'll fix it ".

He groaned as I helped him get up and walked him to my room.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I mixed up then heated up some herbs on a tea cup with my hand for him while he sat on my bed.

" here drink this love " I said handing him the cup. He grabbed it then took small sips.

I say facing him with my legs crossed.

" again I'm really sorry "

" No it's okay I shouldve been looking " he said in a deep voice looking at me.

" about earlier..." I trailed off.

He set the tea next to him and blushed

" I'm sorry Ally I don't know what came over me" he explained blushing. " will you forgive me?" He said his expression gone soft.

" yeah its totally f-"

I was cut off again and felt myself fall back onto the bed.

His soft lips crashed into mine he tasted sweet and warm. I blushed kissing back and tangled my fingers into his soft curly hair.

I loved the taste of him.

He kissed me more forcefully and his tongue played with mine.

I smiled through the kiss and kissed back just as much.

" Enoch have you seen A-" Olive says suddenly opening the door as Enoch jumps off me and cover my face.

" sorry to intrude" she murmurs closing the door leaving.

I turn red and Enoch jumps off the bed to go after her " Olive wait !" He yells and walks out.

boi important ass author's noteee  - so like i wrote this kinda long ago && someone actually wants me to carry on ? && thought that was pretty bbbooollll . so yeah , it gets better , i promiseee . also ima change my typing style bc yea i did && dont wanna change my keyboard settings back ; lizzie ((: