Laughing Jack X Jeff The Killer (SMUT WARNING)

~Laughing Jack's POV~

As I sat in my room I could help but think about Jeff,I had recently started to have feelings for him.I know Jeff is gay but I'm not sure if he would like me,as I'm just a clown made by a guardian angle that was corrupted to a monster.As for him...he's a person...

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't hear my door open."Jack?LJ!!" they shouted to get my attention.I quickly looked around seeing Sally. "yes?what is it Sally?".She looked at me with a questioned look on her face.Her expression then changed and asked "Have you seen my teddy? I looked at her then thought for a second to think if i had seen it. "No,sorry Sally...". She looked at me then at the ground then back up "oh...ok...wait I think I remember where it is now!Thanks anyways."She leaves and I turn back around looking out my window seeing her run outside and go into the forest.A few minutes later she returned with the bear and came inside.I looked to the music box and winded it up and sang along quietly to pop goes the weasel.My door then came open and Sally walked in and sat on my bed.I stopped singing and looked at her"yes Sally?".Sally just stared at me for a minute then looked confused and questioned "Whats wrong LJ? You've been acting differently recently...".I quickly looked away not realizing that anyone would pick up I've been thinking. I then said simply "I'm fine...I'm not acting differently".She signed and rolled her eyes then walked out without saying anything else with her toy.

Slender called us all down and I slowly came down.As I was being slow I was the last one down.I saw everyone sat on the couch.I looked at them all as they did to me,except for Jeff who was looking at the ground and I could see his face. Slender looked at everyone making sure everyone was here. "What is it" I asked impatiently looking at him. Slender just sighed and looked at me "Well this is actually about you and Jeff and we are going hunting tomorrow night,so be ready". My eyes instantly widened and I gulped and Jeff's head snapped up. "What about us?" I asked with curiosity and looked at Jeff then back to Slender.Sally was sat on the floor hugging her teddy and looking up at Slender with a smile.Slender then continued "well,you both have been acting...differently and LJ you have been in your room nearly all day,and Jeff you've just been in deep thought most the day,so we want to know whats up with you two..." I looked down at the floor and stayed quiet and Jeff just shrugged.Slender looked at both of us "well...".I thought for a minute thinking if to tell them about that I liked Jeff.I decided not to but decided to tell them I was gay.I looked back up at everyone,I know they would except me as they excepted Jeff for coming out as gay. They all turned to me including Jeff, "I'm gay..." I stated looking around the room at them.Jeff looked surprised as did everyone else.Slender nodded "oh ok,kinda surprising but anyways,Jeff,your turn".Jeff looked at everyone and shrugged "i don't know I've just been thinking that's it...". Slender shrugged "if you say so,ok you can all go now. I could tell Jeff was lying obviously but the others couldn't. Everyone was gone,including Slender I stood up.

{SMUT WARNING}

I then heard a voice "Can I talk to you LJ?" i knew that voice from anywhere,Jeff's voice.I looked over at him blushing a light pink "y-yeah whats wrong Jeff?" I asked looking at him,he looked very nervous.He looked at me and said "the real reason why I have been like this is because I like you,as in like like" he then quickly looked down at the ground.I was surprised but walked over in front of him,I didn't speak.I lifted up his head  and kissed him,Jeff kisses back and i started to get more rough.I then pulled away and looked and him "looks like someone's excited" I said with a smirk while palming his erection in his jeans.Jeff blushed,god he looked cute when he blushed "you cant say much" he chuckled.I continued to smirk "lets take this upstairs" I said with a husky voice.Jeff just nodded and grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs to my room and locked the door.I looked and Jeff then pushed him onto the bed,I took off his top and jeans along with mine.I looked at Jeff's body and crawled up on top of him.I kissed his lips and left kisses on him down to his jawline down to his collarbone and he moaned and I bit gently on his sweet spot.I sucked on his sweet spot and gave him a hickey,I then cover his neck with hickey's earning moans from him.I then kissed down his stomach to his boxer line and looked at him "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.Jeff looked at me his face red.It was cute seeing him a blushing mess."Y-Yes" he panted his voice full of lust.

I nodded back in response and took off his boxers along with mine.We both stared at each other,we quickly snapped out of it and I grabbed the lube from my bed stand and rubbed it on my member.I looked at him "do you need a prep?".Jeff shook his head 'no' and i smirked "looks like someones been doing something by himself" I winked and him and his cheeks burned up even more.I looked at him and positioned myself on top of him,I looked at him and slowly entered in his entrance.He moaned as I did so.I smirked and also moaned,he felt so tight.I slowly thrusted inside him he moaned with every thrust.I then started going faster and I gave him a hand job as I did so.He moaned even louder as I knew he wasn't going to last much longer and neither was I. I thrusted faster and harder and rubbed him faster.I kissed him then he moaned as he reached his climax and so did I.He came getting his white substance on my hand and I came inside him.I rode out my orgasm and then pulled out of him then fell next to him panting.

Jeff looked at me and kissed my cheek I smiled as he did so. "Lets go get cleaned up" I said sitting up.Jeff nodded as he tried to get up and just fell back down.I chuckled at the sight of  this and picked him up and took him to my shower and cleaned us both up.I then put our clothes back on and went downstairs helping him by him having an arm round my shoulders.Slender then saw us and I looked at him. "oh...um...hi..." I said and looked at Slender. "What happened to Jeff" Slender asked looking at him "and is that hickeys on his neck?" he continued. I looked at him then looked at the ground with a blush and Jeff was doing the same. "Wait...did you two...holy crap you did!!"Slender said not needing an answer...

Holy crap,I'm so sorry.I know this is shitty and I'm sorry.

Word count: 1194.