Short Story (Hyungs Line)

Hello guys! This should be the last chapter so I want to make a special one! This would be a short story of each members. Hope you like it! Tata!

Jin

Dream

"Miera, I want to confess something." Jin says when we at the school park. "What is it?" I asks Jin. I actually have a crush on him, but since he is my best friend, I don't want to break up this friendship so I just keep it inside of me.

"I, I love you. I have a crush on you since we first met." Jin confess.

End of dream

"Kringgg!!!" The clock ringing. "Haish! Shut up clock! You just make my dream not sweet anymore!" I says to the clock as if it can talk. "Miera! You need to go to school! Wake up!" Mom shouts. "Okay!" I shouts back. I go to my bathroom and do my daily girl routine. I look at my closet as soon as I stepped out the bathroom. "What to wear." I whispers. 'Aha!' I though as I found the right cloth.

This is your cloth! Down ⬇

Pick one!

I go downstairs and take an apple. "Breakfast?" Mom asks me. "It's okay! I'm late." I says to her, hurriedly. I go to school and fortunately, the bells didn't ring yet. I go to the gate and see Jin. "Late again?" He asks.

"You know me." I says. We laughing together. We go to the class and then go to our seat. As soon as we sat down, the teacher enter. "Okay class, bla bla bla yada yada yada." The teacher says. At the middle session of the class, Jin pass me a paper secretly. "Meet me at the school park, at recess." It says on the paper. I look at him and then do the okay sign.

Time skipeu!

I go to the park and see Jin with a rose. "Miera, I want to confess something." Jin says as I stood in front if him. "I, I love you since we first met." He confess. I stood there, wide eyes and mouth open. "It's okay if you don't have feeling to me. I understand. I'm not a g-" I cut him off with a kiss. "Don't says anything. I also love you." I confess to him too. He hugs me. "Thank you Miera." Jin says.

(SO SWEETTTT. IM FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW.)

Yoongi aka Agust D aka Suga
The name tho.

"We are breaking up, Sana. It just, we don't work." My boyfriend, you should say ex boyfriend, Joonhoe says. "Okay then, you should tho. I just caught you cheating with MY own best friend, Hani. Don't think I'm stupid." I said to him sarcastically while laughing. He stood there, wide eyes. I just go back to my boy best friend house, Yoongi. "Yoongi!" I shouts. He open the door. "Owh? Sana, come in!" He greeted me. "Me and Joonhoe broke up." I said blankly. "Okay.... What?!" He says and then looks at me as if he saw a ghost. "Well, yeah." I says. "But, exactly, I have a feeling for you." He says shyly. "Aww, so cute, love you too, oppa!" I was shocked but since I also have a little crush in him, I says that. "Really?!" He says. We kiss. After a few years, we married and have 2 child, Yoonji and Youngha.

Jhope aka Hoseok

"Hana ah, I don't think I can be a father." Joan, my boyfriend who make me pregnant, yes your heard that, PREGNANT. "W-wae?!" I shouted at him furiously. "I already have other girl." He says. And then there are a familiar girl, I look at her. Kim Jungha. My own best friend. "Why are you with my own best friend!" I shouted while punch Jungha. "Don't punch her!" Joan shouted. "I don't care you cheater!" I shouted. I go upstairs, pack my things and then go outside, open my car door. "Wait!" He shouted. Jungha just smirks. 'What a bitch, Joan, you are a jerk, you are late.' I though while driving and crying at the same time. I drove to Hoseok house, which is my cousin. "Hoseok ah!" I shouts. "What?!" Hoseok opens the door. He looks pissed off. After he saw me, his facial softened. "What makes you here?" He says politely. "Let's talk." I said blankly. "I love you." I said as soon as we sat down. But it's true, I love him since we are 10 years old. "Me too." Hoseok says, while blushing. Well, that's my life, full of love, hate, passion, and everything. I just want to advice you, DONT do that 'thing'. I bet you guys are thinking about that. 😏😏😏😏Dirty readers.

Namjoon aka Rapmonster

I open my eyes at the morning vibes. The birds are tweeting very beautifully. I take my phone and record the tweets. I set it as my alarm. (Lol, that is what I get in my mind. 😂😂) I take my steps to the bathroom, as soon as I bathe, I go to my closet and pick baby pink dress, with a pink bow on it, I wear my 2 inch' heels, baby blue. "Done!" I said. Today, me and my boyfriend, Namjoon is going to a date. "Sweetie! Namjoon is here!" I hear my mom shouting. "Coming!" I take my phone and my baby purple purse. My shoes clunk on my way down the stairs. "CLINK CLANK CLINK CLANK!" I get to the ground floor. Namjoon look at me weirdly while shaking his head. I smiled awkwardly and I'm blushing madly now! I also tucked my hair begin my hair. (All girls do that duh.) "Ready?" Namjoon said. "Sure." I said while hold Namjoon hands.  "Let's go to Han River!" Namjoon says. "Yeayyy!!" I said. We get in the car after we say goodbye to my mom and my little brother, Halsa who is just open his lazy eyes up. After four minutes (4Minutes!!! 😭😭😭), we arrived. "Can you use the roses path? I want to go to the toilet." Namjoon says As soon As we step out of the car. Its weird. "Okay?" I said, unsure. He kiss me on the cheeks and then go to the toilet. Then, one of his member, Jungkook, give me a note. "Go to the path." It says. Jungkook point to a roses path which I don't found it earlier. I go through the path. There are candle on the sides. When I arrive at the other side, there are Namjoon, and his other members, in stage, siting on the chairs. "What?" I said, confused. As I said that, they perform Just One Day. At the end of the performance, Namjoon get of the stage. He make a position like the boy want to ask his girlfriend to marry him. "Halla, I love you since we are dating. I love you till I died. I don't want to continue this relationship any more." He said. "It's mean, you want we to breakup?" I said. "Aniyo, don't think about that. I want to end this relationship, I, Namjoon, want you to merry me." He said dramatically. He took a ring and then show it at me. I cried of happy tears. "Of course I want!" I said while hugging him tightly. He smile, he put the ring on my ring finger. "YEAYYY, YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED!" The boys and Namjoon family and my family cheers. Najoon pick me up while hugging tightly. That's is my story with my man, I'm not Jung Halla anymore, I'm KIM HALLA.