Ch1-Moving day

(Just saying it's my first time writing also the setting is New York not China ! So go with me (a/n) this is my type of yata fanfics )

(Your pov)
Hi my name is (y/n) ....So today was the day I move to New York and I lived there before and I moved to Florida with my family ,I was so happy to move back to New York ,I had finish 12th grade and graduate at 17 and wanted to move out ..(Y/N) "man I can't believe I'm moving out I'm gonna miss the hot ,but I can't wait to move back to New York ,I miss the snow and my family maybe me and cousin can go to the mall or coffee shop " she smiled and said "I wonder if I would see my childhood friend...."..she was almost done with the last box and loaded it in the truck ...her mom was crying and her dad was upset 😭 her brother was gonna cry and he said " (Y/N) I'm gonna miss you !! " A tear fell out of him .. you hugged your younger brother and said (don't worry (B/N means your brother name ) and said I will miss you to :)" so she gave her mom a hug and a kiss and hugged her dad and said "love you guys I will misss you I'll see you guys very soon " they all said "Bye (Y\N)" she got in the truck and drove to New York which wasn't that long of a drive just 17 hours...
(Skipped time when you arrived) I went to the check out the apartment and it was on the 7th floor ! She called her uncle and her family if they can help ,her aunt had to work ,and so does her uncle. She called her cousin ,Logan he's abit buff but is a gamer and smart and funny ...she calls him and said "hey can you help me out moving in the apartment?? " He says "yeah sure send me the address and I'll be over Ina a few mins" she says "ok" so she goes in the apartment and her mouth dropped it was beautiful it was white walls with black stuff !! Then she gets a call from her cousin saying he's here ! So she went downstairs and said " heyyy I missed you so much !! How u been !!" Logan says "I've been good and hay there and I miss you too ! " so you asked "ready to help me then when we are half done wanna go to some bar places and get drinks " he says "hell ya I'm ready and yeah we will go :)" so (Logan is 20 )they opened the truck and took out boxes and put them near the living room and the furniture as well the truck was unloaded and ready to bring it back so they did.and went back to the house and put everything where it's supposed to be !

A/N thank you guys for reading the first chapter!! And ready to found out what happen next and see how it looks