Cht8-im gonna kill u

(Your pov )
You were at the homora bar and izumo was teaching you a few tricks with the flames ! Yata was upstairs taking shower . Izumo said " y/n you better take care of that boy he's in love with u! He told me many stories about u and him were great friends back then and I hope that does not end for u both ! " you smiled and said " Izumo I love Yata ! He's my guy I love ! He teach me new skateboarding trick and told me to be strong no matter what ! " Izumo then got news from the king that he wants Yata and khita (what ever name ) to look at the school for the guy they were looking for he was had brown hair and light brown eyes and he wear school clothes which he went there to a school and kill there homora clanmen who was there best thing ever to happen ! You went upstairs to yata room and u saw him getting dressed he was wearing boxers (his apartment is one door from the homora bar )so you went in he jumped then looked at you and said " babe can knock ! You scared the fuck outta me " you went to him and said "sorry baby Izumo just sent you and khita to go down the high school there " you looked when he put his shirt on he was done then he went to you and grabbed u in for a hug and said " y/n I love you " you were staring at his eyes and he leaned in to kiss you in the lips ! He unhooked the lips and then he smiles and as he smiles u blushed ! U went down to the bar while yata was putting his shoes .you left his room and went downstairs smiling very hard! And Izumo look at u like you were damn crazy and asked " what the fuck are u ok ? You said " EEEEEEEEEEE " then whispered "he kissed me in the lips !!" Then Izumo looked at u , and says "y/n he hasn't kissed you yet" you say " yeah we did but on the head or cheek " after u talk to Izumo yata came downstairs and got khita and his skateboard and left the bar ! Y/n was bored and face time ur family back from Florida!
"Hey mom and dad and b/n how u all been !! " they say " good ugh we miss you when ur coming back !! B/n is missing and ur family !! " you said " ugh very soon maybe in a. Month I promise! And I miss you too "

(Yata pov)
Khita and him were going to the school where they had to look for the guy ! Khita was acting like a douch bag and telling everyone have they seen him ! And girls ..Yata slapped khita on the head and said " what the fuck don't talk to girls like that u fatass ive told you many fucking times !" Yata and khita walked around and before they knew it Yata turn around and saw fushimi and he's say " oh look it's the virgin and his fat ass friend are u looking for some one ma-sa-ki " yata says " it's non of your damn business and stop fucking calling me from my last name u cunt" fushimi says" oh I still can see you hate me and u want to find out who killed ur friend huh isn't that right maski!" Yata says " your really asking for it huh"he starts to have his red aura. Khita says " yata lets get our asses outta here we don't need him we can't have any one see we are here" yata started to calm his red aura and put his fist down. Fushimi say" the only reason I left homora is because I need more power and one day I will end you ma-saaa-ki" yata had a brighter red aura and said " your fucking asking for it monkey so I'm gonna give it to ya " yata got on his skateboard and got his bat and swinged at fushimi for a few mins yata hit him in the head causing fushimi glasses to come off and the he says " like I said I have gained for power I'm here for flesh and blood " he pulled out throwing knifes and hit yata in the arm causing him the fall of his skateboard and he got madder and took off the knife and threw it on the ground and was about to fight till the captain on the blues came and ended it and told all of them to go ! Yata had blood coming down his arm and both Yata and khita went back to the bar. (Arrived at the bar) Yata opened the door and saw y/n worried and mad she said " what happen and who hurt u ! " Yata said " I got Ina fight with fushimi ! While we were looking for our killer !" Y/n got really mad and red aura was bursting out she looked like lava girl (haha) but she was very upset and mad she said" I'll be back !"  She had a grin on her mad face and left Yata went to the bathroom and washed up then got out and thought where the hell is yn is going !

(Your pov )
You took ur skateboard u got ur katania sword and put it behind ur back and had a bandanna on ur mouth and nose and left to find fushimi you wanted to let him feel the pain ! You saw him walking and rushed on ur skateboard and held out ur sword and swung leaving blood and a cut on his arm and leg and said " you fucked with the wrong person " you said with ur red arua glowing brighter . He then says " who are u " you said " I'm Yatas girlfriend you dick and if u touch him or hurt him I will end you ! " you rode off to the bar which was like 20 mins and you got there safe and took off ur bandanna and stuff and put it in yata room and u saw him sleeping you felt tired and it was 9pm when u came back and you went to him and Lays  down and he put his arm on ur waist then says "where u go " you say " I got alittle pay back from fushimi " he turned to you and kisssd you on the lips and msaid " thank you " then you kissed him back with passion and you were making out and didn't do anything els then u and him felt tired and fell asleep

Ok that was this chapter hope you guys are enjoying this if so share this book around with love