Part 12

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Get up Karson Get up" I heard. The person has a thick British dialect. I opened my eye's to she Leigh-Anne, Jesy, Perrie, and Jade standing over us. "Uh Riley you might want to get up for this." I spoke shaking her. " Karson we'll hit round five in ten minutes just let me sleep I'm sore." Riley complained. "Ah caught you red handed" Her eyes shot open when she heard Jade's voice. "Hey mom how are you today" "I'm doing just fine how about yo- " She was interrupted by Mom screaming. "Karson Claire if your here doing what I think your doing I'm going to kill you" She yelled as she burst through Riley's bedroom door. " Hey mom's how are you today" I said nerves evident in my voice. "Oh your going to get it" Ma said. " But I love her" I said. "It doesn't matter you had no right to take her virginity." Mommy piped up. "It's okay really it didn't hurt and she made fell amazing so I'm good" Riley said. " Hello Leigh-Anne" Mama said smoothly "No sex for a week." Ma said . " But I was just being nice." "Wanna make it two ?" "No Mani" Mama said defeated. "Anyway am I in trouble ?" I asked. " No but you didn't bust inside her right ?" Ma asked. " Doesn't look like or feel like she did." Riley said looking at her body and bed sheets " Hey I wanna do something for you." I said. "What do you wanna do ?" Riley asked "Anything you want princess. " I said. "How about round five and we can send them out for the night and we can go get dinner or something Daddy." Riley suggested "Yeah that sound's great Baby Girl" I replied. " You do realize we are still here" Jesy said. My phone started to buzz. I looked at the contact and it was my best man in the drug business. " Hey I have to take this can you guys stay in here. " I asked They all nodded so i got up and and put my pants and boxers on and went out the door.
K=Karson
J=James

K: What is it James

J: I sold all the stuff I'm pulling in your driveway now.

K: Ok Bye.

Nobody ever asked me where I get all my money nor have I ever told them.

" Hey James how are you." I asked. " I'm good man look I gotta run so here you go and I'll call you later." He said giving me the money and walking off.
I walked back into the house and am meet with odd looks. " Who was that and why did he give you money" Riley asked. "That was James and he borrowed some money from me" I said . " Ok" She replied. " So what do guys want to do tonight?" I asked our parents. " You guys are really going to send us out ?" Perrie asked. "Hold up yall it's Kat" I told them.

Kar:Hey sissy

Kat:Hey *sniffles* can you come get me.

Kar: Yeah what's wrong?

Kat:Caleb hit me *sniffle"

Kar: What do want me to tell them ?

Kat:No please don't I just want you to come and handle him.

Kar: Ok I'll be there in ten I'm leaving Riley's now. Stay where you are.

Kat: Ok please hurry bubba. *Hangs up*

"Riley did I leave my gun in that drawer baby ?" I yelled running up the stairs putting on my tank top and grabbing the gun. "Yea where are you going ?" I have some business to handle" I said sticking the gun in my pants and walking out. " Hey Kane I need you to meet me ten blocks away from my house ok." I said Kane gave me a ight and hung up. I ran up the street and saw my twin standing in the phone booth crying. "Hey I need you to go home and tell Mom's don't come looking for me." I said she gave me a nod and ran down the street. Kane pulled up on the curb. " You ready ?" He asked. "Let's do this" I said pulling up my pants as I bust through the door. I saw Caleb sitting on the couch. "So you think it's ok to hit women don't you punk?" Kane asked aggressively. "Well we'll show you that's it's not" I pointing the gun to his head.

*********Skip Beat up*******

" This will show you how much of a bitch you are!" I said shooting him in the arm. "Wanna go back to my place ?" Kane asked walking out the door. "No I promised my girlfriend I would take her out. Hey you got some weed on you I need to hit it." I asked. "Yea I got it" He said tossing me a bag and walking off. I ran back down the street and into Riley's house. "Karson where have you been and what happened to your sister?" Mama asked. " Caleb beat her up." I said. "I'm gonna kick his ass" Mom yelled. " I already did" " Baby you didn't kill him did you?" Mommy asked "Nah I didn't I just showed him not to put his hands on my sister." "That's my girl " Mama said. "Where's Kat?" I asked. "Right here." She said barely above a whisper. "Hey can you take off your jacket and sunglasses for me ?" I asked "Can me and you go home and do it. I don't want to seem weak in front of them."she asked."Yeah sure we can." I said as she jumped on my back. Once we got in the house. I put her on the couch and she took off her jacket and sunglasses. She had a black eye and a bunch of marks on her body. "Tell me what happened? " I asked " He wanted to have sex and I said No and he beat me" she said in between sobs. All I knew to do was sing to her