Diary of a Fangirl

January 7th, 2017

Dear Diary,

Another day, and another New Year. It's already been a pissy day, so let's get on with it.

I suck at writing my feelings down, as my life consumes my time to actually write, so I will mostly write every Saturday.

I guess.

Meh.

My mom joined a dating site, so let's hope she finally gets laid. Pardon my French, but FUCKIN EH!

She can not depend on herself for the life of her. She is very stubborn, but she needs to stop pouting about her past failures. Live in the present, not in the past.

But enough about her. She is my mom, and I will never stop loving her. She deserves to be happy.

Today, I guess, was chore day. I am one who does not really do chores, but I do them when I am asked to. But THEN I asked to talk to Austin, which you are currently aware is my boyfriend at the time, and she said,"No."

Bruh.

I am patiently waiting for her to turn on the hotspot so I can update this to Wattpad and update my Diary of a Fangirl shiz.

The constant WAITING.

*breathes madly*

LIFE ALERT WHERE ARE YOU? JESUS!

Well that to wrap this piece of shit writing up and I guess see ya next Saturday. Hopefully. 

Bleh Bleh Whatevery,

Lilaina