Chapter 7

KATY'S POV.

''You're an ass and you most definitely make me feel like crap." I shout between sobs.

He says nothing.

Nothing.

So I do what's right.

I grab his arm and throw him out of the apartment. When I close the door I feel better and return to the living room.

The rest of the boys are sitting, in obvious chock around the table. They are all silent looking at me with big eyes.

I really have to calm my damn nerves.

''Hey guys." I whisper.

''Are you okay?" Louis asks me.

I fight back tears and swallow.

''I'm fine.''

''Maybe we should go?'' Niall says, he looks kind of afraid. Obviously Katy you're a freak show,What a good first impression you've made I think to myself and try to smile kindly and calmly at him.

Great...just great...

''Yeah, thanks for stopping by, it was really nice meeting you." I say and follow them to the door.

Zayn, Niall and Liam walks out and wave me but Louis doesn't move.

''Do you want me to stay love?" He whispers softly.

''That would be really super nice'' I say and embrace him.

''Harry can sometimes be a little insensitive.. It is what it is." Louis Says when we pull away.

''No. I don't blame him it's just my hormones that drive me nuts.." I mumble.

''Well, you definitely taught him a lesson."

''I was to harsh, oh god I'm embarrassing. Did you see the look on Niall's face?!"

''Its gonna be alright."

''I hope." I add.

''How long are you?" He asks me and looks at my stomach

''Three months soon." I say and smile shyly.

''Im not going to torture you any longer, you're free to go." I say.

''I want to be tortured." He jokes.

By that he means he wants to stay?

''Wanna watch a movie?'' I ask him.

We picked 'The Ring' and made it half through until we both fell asleep on the couch.

HARRY'S POV.

''No, I can't handle it. I can't even take care of myself how am I going to take care of someone else?'' I say, frustrated to Niall in the phone.

''Ye she was pretty mad.'' He says and sounds scarred and amused at the same time.

''I know it was a dick move of me to tell her that we could just be friends, I wish I could be the mature one" I mumble the last part and bite my lip.

"Mm, you should get your shit together man."

''Yeah. I honestly shouldn't be playing around with someone's feelings like, I think I have to take her on a proper date, make her feel wooed and appreciated and stuff?" I say and the more I think about it the more it seems right.

''You Do that mate. Bye see ya.." Niall sounds bothered. He isn't very good at handling rocky situations. Not that I am either.

''Shit." I scream and kick down a chair.