8%

-requested by parxboystrash

*Awsten's POV*

"Alright lets try that one more time Awsten, please try to get it right" said the man directing the studio work today. I swear I had sung this one verse a million times today and I can't get it right and i have no idea why! Its such an easy verse! ugh I'm so done with this. I grumbled a curse under my breath and sung it one last time for the asshole in charge, and to no surprise I messed up! "alright that enough for today ill see you guys tomorrow i guess and well try this again" the man said emphasizing the word "again" as he grabbed his bag and began to leave the studio. "I was beyond annoyed, sad, angry, and frustrated I couldn't take it I just wanted to go home to the cute little apartment I share with my girlfriend Kailie and sleep forever.

*Kailie's POV*

It was like 10pm and I had just gotten home from the night shift at work and I came home to an empty apartment. Which was strange since Awsten didn't say he had any plans to go anywhere. I walk into the kitchen and see a note on the island that says "Heyyy babe! Had to go to the studio to work on some stuff, be home around 10 xxx -Awsten" you smiled to yourself at how cute he was and decided to order a pizza since you didn't feel like cooking and you knew that Awsten would be hungry when he came home. I sat around for like 10 minuets when I heard some slow trudging footsteps coming up the stairs to the apartment. A few seconds later a very sad looking Awsten appeared in the doorway, took his shoes of and collapsed on the couch with his head in my lap. "hey, hey whats wrong? you look so upset babe" you said rubbing his face as he rolled over so his face was towards yours. "I couldn't get anything right at the studio today! I'm such a screw up I can't do anything right" he said now crying. You were taken back for a moment because you did not expect him to cry like this but hugged him as he cried into you neck. "Awsten babe you know your not a screw up, look at how many amazing albums you have out and how many adoring fans you have that love you for what you do. You may not have hit every not perfectly today but you sure will sound amazing tomorrow" you said as he calmed down enough to talk to you "the guy at the studio was getting so annoyed though, i couldn't do it I tried though I really did" he said softly "i'm sure you did babe, and that guy was just a dumb jerk for being like that, he docent deserve to work with you" you said and he giggled "I love you so much you always know what to say" he says "Thats what I'm here for!" you say and kiss him softly, but were interrupted as the door bell rang "lets cuddle and eat pizza!" you say exitedly as you ran towards the door, "ill get the blankets!" Awsten said as he ran upstairs, and that was your well spent evening.