The message

It was during the summer. I was sitting in my bedroom. Making plans with friends and getting ready for school that was coming up fast. I was just sitting on my phone (what teenager doesn't) and texting in a group chat. There was a bunch of people there I didnt know but I still talked like they were all my friends. After a while the chat went dead and we all did something else. But thats when it happened.

I got a message from a guy from the group chat. It was just a simple "Hey" but I still had no idea why he messaged me but I answered and talked to him. I asked why he messaged me and he said he was just bored which I understood. We talked for a while. I got to know him really well. He lived in New York and was 16. He liked video games and he even had a youtube channel. How cool is that?

He asked me questions too. He asked about little things like my favorite color, favorite food, hobbies, and just random stuff. I told him I had a musically and I post them to youtube. He asked for my youtube channel name which i was hesitant to give him but I did. He said I was really good and that I looked beautiful in all of them. It made me smile a lot.

After that day I began to thing about him a lot. I even kept out chat and messages. I know like stalker but I couldn't help it. He made me feel important and made me smile. Like he called me beautiful. What guy still does that these days?