16

--Riley Gilinsky--

I wake up from an eventful night and press on twitter scrolling through then composing tweets.

@RileyGilinsky; 📍 NC, farm life 

I feel my stomach ache, I run into the bathroom and see I have started my freaking period. Great!

I pull out my phone and text hayes.

[Riley] hayes! Mother nature decided to mess with me 🌬😪

[Hayes💓] oh baby 😚 i'm walking now back to the farm.

[Riley] could u ask your mom for pads? 😁

[Hayes] sure baby girl

[Riley] your the best hayes 😘

[Riley] my one and only

[Hayes] she has some, shes coming up baby

[Hayes] baby girl, Im in the chicken inn, I wanna show you around.

[Riley] okay ❤️

I hear a knock on the door. "Riley, Its Liz." She yells through the door, I stand up and open the door. "Sorry for the hassel, Liz. I didnt know I was due." She shakes her head. "Its fine, it happens." She smiles passing me the pad. I close the door and open the pad.

I close our door and walk down the stairs to see Zan. "Zan!" I yell, He runs up to me and licks my face, "Bubba boy! I missed you!" I say in a baby voice. My phone suddenly starts ringing.

I look at the caller ID and see its Jade, wow, I havent talked her in a long time. "Hello?" I answer, "Riley Mallory Gilinsky." She laughs, "Have you forgotten about me," She says, I laugh too. "Yeah Sorry, I have been really busy." I say, "Its okay, We need to catch up though." She says, "Sure babes, Bye." I say, She hangs up.

"Babe!" Hayes yells, I follow the voice and see Johnny and Alec, with Tez, Stephen, and a few others on dirt bikes. "Wanna ride?" Hayes asks, I shake my head. "I'm good baby, You can go." He nods. "Are you sure? Its fun." Tez asks, I nod my head and walks back, bumping into Sky. "I'm sorry sky!" I say with complete worry in my voice, "Its fine, I wasn't watching where I was going." Sky smiles, hugging my legs.

"Wanna do something, just us two?" I suggest, Sky nods. "Ooo lets walk Zan," Sky suggests, I nod. "Yeah!" I beam, I pick her up and rest her on my hip. "Mom, can we walk Zan?" Sky asks liz. "I don't see why not, just be careful?" She says with some worry laced in.

"Zan!" I call out, Zan comes running to me. Licking my leg, "Zan I shaved. I don't need your help." I say, laughing, Sky laughs as well.

I put on Zan's lead and sky holds him. "So how has school been sky?" I ask, She nods. "Its awesome, I made a new friend, She was named Mikaela and shes my age." Sky says. "Aw cool! Maybe, We can meet her." Sky frowns, "Maybe, I don't know." She trails off. I wonder whats up? I don't want to bother her. "Sky you okay?" She nods, slowly, wiping her eyes. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm fine." She stops. She keeps her pace but never looks behind.

Little while after, Sky cheers up a bit after I told were staying until she goes back to school. I pull out my phone and text hayes.

[Riley] babe, sky seems down, She got down when i said we want to meet her friend?

[Hayes] idk? Baby but we can ask her about it later. Just have fun with her please? ❤️

[Riley] will do babe 😍

I put the camera on, "Sky turn around so we can take a picture of your cute self." She giggles and turns around. "Got it!" I smile, "Thanks girly!" I smile, once again.

"All good Riles," she giggles.

"Well heres home, Why don't you jump on hayes and I will let Zan go." I say, smiling, "but sky, I want you to know something. I didn't want to make you upset when I said I wanted to meet your friend?" I tell her, She smiles and hugs me. "Its okay Riley, I love you. But — its nothing." She runs off. "Sky!" I yell. She turns around, looking at me. "Hug?" She runs up to me and hugs me. "Thanks Sky!" I laugh. "Im gonna jump on Hayes now, Bye!" She says.

I let Zan go and he goes straight for the water bowl. "Hi stoney." I smile, patting the old dog. "He's my favourite child." Elizabeth smiles. "Haha Dont tell the boys or sky." She laughs, I put my finger over my lips and nod. "My secret." I laugh.

"Uh actually liz, I actually needed you." Liz smiles, "Whats up hun?" She asks. "Sky seemed a bit down before when I said I wanted to meet her friend while we were here." I explain, Liz smile fades and hugs me. "Don't take it personally hun, she is always down when the boys are gone but we'll have to ask her later." Liz says setting up for lunch. "Okay, Thanks Liz." I smile, and walk out to the dirt track where the boys are.

"Baby!" Hayes smiles, racing to me. "Uhhh no! Your sweaty and dirty." I scream, "Baby! I love you." He tries to hug me, I pull away from his grip. He frowns and pull out his puppy dog eyes. I laugh. "That ain't working mister." He leans in for a kiss and I walk away. "Haha, No!" I run off, into the house. "Not in the house, You two!" Liz yells, but laughs at the same time. "Riley, Please!" Hayes pleads, "After a shower, Grier!" I yell, running around our bed. "Ughh I hate you!" He says, stripping off his clothes. "Haha I love you baby" I say, on my phone, He smiles.

Around 7 Liz calls us down for dinner. "That was wonderful, thanks Hon." Johnny says, kissing Liz's cheek. "That'll be us babe." Hayes whispers in my ear. "Awh no, not when you smelt like you did." I giggle. "Your mean." Hayes pouts. "Awh thats cute, Oo Riley wanna see some baby videos and pictures of Hayes and the boys." I rapidly nod my head.

After like an hour, Me and Hayes are still on the couch with Liz, Johnny, Sky and Zan watching Hayes making a fool of himself.

"Awh your so cute" I kiss his cheek, He kisses back. "I thought you were cuter." Hayes says, lacing his hand with mine and placing it on his thigh. "Well we have a big day tomorrow, Hope ya'll sleep well you two." Liz gets up, Johnny whispers something to hayes. Making Liz slap his arm, Playfully. I wanna know. "C'mon Lets get Skylynn to bed, J." Liz picks Sky up. "Night, Liz, Johnny." I say, Tez is already in bed, He has been since 5. The jet lag got to him, thats what he said.

"Well, We better head to bed too, Yeah?" I suggest, Hayes nods. "C'mon hass," He looks at me and pouts. "Alright I will just lean on someone else, tonight, maybe tez," I smirk, Hayes jumps up and grabs me by the waist. "Yeah, No!" He quietly shouts, pulling me over his shoulder. "Baby, You have a good ass." I slap his back. "Hayes! Your mother is in the same house as us, Do not say that again." I giggle. "C'mon, please? I'm only telling the truth." He chuckles. "Thanks Though." I smirk.

I take off my shirt and sleep in my sports bra with my fleecy shorts. I turn around and poke hayes until he opens his eyes. "Sorry babe, but what did Johnny say?" I say, with excitement in my voice. "Haha he gave me a condom. With the advice, "Use Protection" and I laughed." Hayes kisses my nose. "Eww" I giggle. Hayes laughs. "Love you babe." He says, wrapping me in his arms. "Love you too." I say, I kiss his nose and I just faintly hear, soft snores coming from his lips.

I really don't know what I do without hayes, I have imagined life and I see hayes in it all the time. I slowly close my eyes. "What did I do to deserve you?" i quietly say. Falling asleep in his chest.

_____
________
AWHHHH I LOVE IT!!!! Haha oml this was such a cute one? What did you think? I WANT A HAYES 😭🙏🏽 please? I especially loved the racing around cause hayes wanted a hug / kiss from riley 😂 it was so cute 😌 thanks guys, honestly i cant thank you guys enough. I have no internet at my house and right now i am at my mom's house. Im Australian 🇦🇺 but i grew up with the american spelling, its weird.

-Hg7