Chapter 4

Stiles's pov

My head is aching , it's like someone is hammering my head with a drill. I open my eyes , damn you lights , my eyes hurt but I slowly open it slowly. Then I saw the man from before . "You prick let me go !!" I yell . " master he's awake " the man in black said over the walkie talkie .

   A man in white came in "Hello , mr.stilinski , I'm here to tell you something and sorry for kidnapping you but this is important " " You prick , you could have just come to me and say you wanted to talk to me , instead of kidnapping me "  I said " sorry , but on the full moon something will happen , you will be pack mom . It will bring everyone in the pack closer like family, it will make isaac happy , it will heal their pain, since Lydia 's parents only think about money, jackson's parents only care on who is the best parent  , Erica and Boyd's parent are always missing in action , Liam,Malia and Kira's parents  are always busy, and Derek ,the love of your life , wants a family and so do you. I will set you free but please remeber all of this . The fool moon is up now . All of this is from your mother , the moon goddess." He smiled , while i had tears in my eyes knowing that not all my pups are happy . I then felt a weird tingle in my body , then I smiled remembering what he said . " Tell my mother thank you and I love you for me " i said " yes your majesty "he replied

I went out of the door only seeing I'm near a road and forest , then their was a light going to the moon . I then took out my phone and called Derek .

" where the the hell have you been?!! We were all so worried! "

" chill sourwolf. Be thankful I'm not dead ,in fact I was kidnapped. So pick me up ."

" WHAT???!!! Your telling me the the whole damn story when  we get home .okay?!"

" fine. Tell me how are my children? And the pack ?"

" well every one in the pack was like ' dad , where's mom? ' then you're boys were so worried they cried and where are you? "

" That I don't know "

" You stupid idiots give me back my phone !!!!"

Then i heard Isaac's voice "mom are you okay ?" He said in a crying voice

" oh , I'm sorry , baby , and yes I'm okay , ask your dad to pick me up .

" dad , hurry we need to see mom , he said to pick him up , and we are all coming "

" all of you can't fit in the car !" Derek yelled

" I have a car and the others and use moms care " jackson said

" awww , my little jacky is calling me mommy already?" I cooed at him on the phone " and please hurry up mommy is freezing and I thing there's a werewolf howling and I bet you don't want mommy to die and no will be cooking delicious meals everyday for you ."

Then they ended the call before i heard doors slamming and seriously i heard a howl somewhere . After 10 minutes they finally arrived and I see Derek running  to me and hugged me and kissed my lips , I was shocked at first then kissed back . Then we pulled away. " I'm still freezing " i laughed and he gave me his black leather jacket " isn't it cold "i asked " stiles , I'm a werewolf " he said " oh yeah " I exclaimed " I love you " he said and we hugged each other " I love you two sourwolf " i smiled , then i saw to other cars park. Then the pack came rushing out and they all hugged me but the first three people to hug me was my babies and they were crying .

I sat in the front passenger side of Derek's car and Isaac,Ethan and Aiden were at the back.

*home ( Derek's loft)*

When we got home I told them everything . Now everyone calls me mom except Derek of course,his the daddy . And Derek bought three queen sized beds for puppy piles .