Chapter Twelve

Andea's POV

Two years had passed and I can say that I totally move on. Dan offered me his love and I accepted it. He tried to make me happy every single moment and he never fails to. Besides he was my first love kaya hindi siya mahirap mahalin although I can't assure that the love I have for him right now is greater than what I had from Blake.
Speaking of Blake, I never receive any news from him and I think mabuti na rin iyon para at least maka move on ako ng matiwasay.

"Babe may naghahanap sayo sa labas." Sabi ni Dan.

"Sino raw babe? Ano daw kailangan niya?" I asked.

"Ewan babe eh. Familiar yung mukha niya nakalimutan ko nga lang kung anong pangalan niya. Labasin mo na lang." Dan said.

"Okay babe." I smiled.

Oo nga pala, 1 year na kami ni Dan and still counting.

Lumabas ako and I was a little bit shock.

What does she need?

"Trace?" I shockingly asked.

"Yes. Hi, it's been a long time." She smiled.

"What do you need?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Blake wanted to give this to you." She handed me a card. Again?

"Bakit ngayon lang niya ito binigay? Anong meron?" Naiirita kong sabi.

"It was his wished. Sabi niya ibigay ko lang ito sayo after....." Naputol ang sasabihin niya nang may dumating na bata. A two years old baby? And he even looks like Blake!

"Mommy. L-lets go. My tummy's hungry already." The kid said.

"Okay baby. Mommy's coming, just wait inside the car okay?" Trace said.

"Yes mommy."

And the kiddo left.

"Read it Andea and please.... please forgive him." She said and left.

I walked straight to my room. I opened the card and it turned out to be a letter. I read it silently.

To: Andea, my princess, my moon, my Belle and the one that holds my heart

Sorry for what I did Andea. Sorry for causing you pain and heartaches. Sorry for leaving you hanging. I didn't intend to hurt you, even making you cry but I just have to do that. It was the only way. The only way for you not to be hurt when this time comes. For you to be strong. I'm sorry for leaving you clueless. But today I'll answer your questions. I left you because I receive a terrible news. I was diagnosed with a stage 3 leukemia. Hindi na raw magagamot ang sakit ko. The doctors said that it was too late at may taning na ang buhay ko. I was devastated. At nung panahon na yun ay cool off pa tayo kaya down na down ako. I don't want to left you being hurt and broken so I decided to be cold to you. In that way you'll hate me and baka sakaling piliin mong kalimutan na ako. I just want you to be free kahit na masaktan ako. Tinaboy kita for your own sake. I'm sorry for being selfish, I just don't want to hurt you. One week after kong malaman ang sakit ko ay natali ako sa isang arranged marriage. An arranged marriage with Trace. It was what our parents want. Trace loves someone else and she knows I love someone too. But our parents were so cruel that they even threatened us that they'll kill the both of you if we don't agree. Pinagtangkaan nga nila ang buhay ng boyfriend ni Trace kaya wala kaming nagawa kund sundin sila. Oh, I even gave you the invitation card for some reason. I want it to be a sign. I want you to witness how I'll fight for you. That if you'll come, I will tell you everything and I will fight for our love and if not, it already means something. On that day of the wedding when I'm about to say I do, I refused to say so, instead I stole the microphone from the father, that was quite a funny scene. I confessed that I still love you and I'm willing to fight for you..but you were not there so it means something. Something I didn't expected."