The Big Bang Theory day.

*Knock*knock*knock* "Leonard." *knock*knock*knock* "Leonard" *knock*knock*knock* "Leonard"

It is precisely 6:01 a.m. And I have a very important question for Leonard.

"Yes, Sheldon?" Leonard moans from his room.

"I have a very important question for you. Can you drive me to the comic store?" I ask, rather impatiently.

"Sheldon, do you know what time it is?"

"Yes, I am aware that it is exactly 6:02 a.m. Now drag your butt out of bed, and drive me to Stuart's comic store."

"No. Drive yourself. I want to sleep."

"You know very well I can't drive."

"Then that's just too bad."

Typical Leonard. I should get him to sign a contract that says I'll lower his rent if he is my personal chauffer... I'll go ask Penny instead. I exit my apartment, and cross the hallway.

*knock*knock*knock* "Penny." *knock*knock*knock* "Penny." *knock*knock*knock* "Penny."

I wait for her to answer the door, which polite people do. After being forced to wait 3 minutes, 28 seconds, and 10 milliseconds, I open her door. She really is just a blonde monkey... I go into her room, and knock on the wall.

*knock*knock*knock* "Penny." * knock*knock*knock* "Penny." *knock*knock*knock* "Penny"

"Stop, Sheldon," Penny mumbled.

"Penny," I say, a bit louder.

"Sheldon stop...Sheldon?" Penny says. She sits bolt up. "What are you doing in here? How did you get in here?"

"Well, it's just common sense you lock your apartment door. I need you to drive me to the comic store."

"No. Last time I did, you were there for two hours, complaining they didn't have the 53 Star trek comic..." Penny trailed off.

"Well, everyone should stock that! It's very popular!" I say defensively.

"I'm sure Howard will take you. He probably wants to go, too! But, don't ask people to do stuff for you at 6 in the morning. It's just common sense," she said, mocking me.

"Well, excuse me! It should be a privilege- no, an honor to drive the brilliant Dr. Cooper to the comic store! But, I will ask Howard. Goodbye, Penny," I say, abruptly, leaving her apartment.

I want to call, Howard, but he'll just reject me as well. I go to my lap top and sit down. Spock is looking at me.

"Yes, I know, I want that comic, too!" I acknowledge him, knowing what he is thinking.

I sit for a few minutes, thinking about physics. I get up.

" You know, I think I will call Howard," I say aloud.

I shuffle over to the phone, and dial Howard.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Howard's P.O.V.

*RING*RING*RING*RING*

I am having a very awkward dream, where everyone insists on calling me 'Ring'. I shout at them "I don't look a thing like Ringo Starr!" Then I wake up. *RING*RING*RING* Oh, the phone is ringing. I get out of bed to go answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello, is this Howard? This is Dr. Sheldon Cooper, your friend," said Sheldon.