A strange occurence...

Sheldon's P.O.V.

So there I was, minding my own business, when something weird happened.

7:30 p.m.

I gathered all my laundry into a pile and put it in my laundry basket. It was Saturday, laundry night. I walked down the stairs to the laundry room. When I got there, all the laundry machines were gone!

"Great," I mumbled under my breath, "This completely ruins laundry night!"

Then I hear the door close.

"Gaa-" I start to scream, when someone gags me.

"Dr. Cooper,please," whispered a creepily familiar voice.

A girl shows her face. Its that girl college student, who drove me temporarily insane.

"Yogghg!"

She just grins. "You can accomplish great things, Dr. Cooper. And your new assistant is holding you back! Your coming with me!"

She puts me on a dolley, and rolls me outside. Where is passerby when you need them? She shoves me into the backseat of her car. Then she gets in the car and drives away, being a litter bug by leaving the dolly. I always thought she was crazy.

Leonard's P.O.V.

10:30

OK, I'm starting to panic. Sheldon isn't here! I cross the hall to Penny's apartment, and knock.

"Penny?"

She opens the door. "Hey, Leonard! Was sup?"

"Have you seen Sheldon?"

She looks confused. "Dr. Wackadoodle isn't at home?"

"No. I think this calls for a call from his mother."

"You're right! I'll come with you."

We go back to my apartment, and call SHELDON'S mother.

"Hello?" Mrs. Cooper asks.

"Hi, this is Leonard. Is Sheldon there, by chance?"

"Heavens, no! Why, is my baby not there?"

"Yeah, I thought he might have come home to you."

"Pray the lord can help us. Let's see, he doesn't drink, so HE'S not drunk... he doesn't go to clubs... what about his girlfriend? Amy?"

"Oh, good idea! I'll call her! Bye."

I hang up, and call Amy.

"Dr. Fowler at your service."

"Hey Amy, its Leonard, is Sheldon there?"

"No, just Ricky," she said, referring to her smoking monkey.

"Bye."

I hang up and look at Penny.

"I think," I start.

"Think what?" Penny asks impatiently.

"That Sheldon's been kidnapped."

*******************************

Left ya hanging there! sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER ! I'll try harder. like the cover? lol, that episode was funny! Luv ya! <3