Scene 1: From Chapter 30

I bit my lips nervously and nodded. He smiled and kissed me again, deeper into my mouth. Our tongues were playing with each other and it felt ecstatic. Oliver withdrawed from my mouth to catch his breath, I kissed his jaw teasingly which made him let out a cute moan. I feel weak when I hear his moans, it was like an alpha howling at his betas. We glared at each other momentarily before dove back into me, this time it felt more rough and more intense. I surrendered to him as he placed his arms behind my back and lifted me up, and pinned me against the wall. His lower half was pressing against mine and we're basically rubbing each other off. I can then feel him hump on to my shaft teasing me and making me harder each second. I soughed but with a feminine tone, I placed my hands  on my mouth embarrassed at the noise that came from me. I can feel Oliver pull off a smile as he kisses me on on my neck.

"Oh fuck Conner, moan for me baby" Oliver said lustfully.

"O-Oliver, I w-want you s-so bad!" i exclaimed and in under a second, he pulled of his shirt revealing his toned torso. 

I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up but Oliver keenly took it off for me. Oliver kissed me on my neck, and started to suck but I stopped him before he could give me a hickey because I didn't want anyone to know we boned while our friends were at the beach having fun. But we were having our own fun. He placed his soft yet unyielding lips back on my neck but he started to trail down to my chest until he reached my right nipple. His first nibbled on it a little bit but finally started sucking on it, his tongue felt cushion like on my very sensitive bead. I let out an slightly louder moan than the last one and I ran my hands across his beached up hair, then slowly trailed it to the back of his head and pulled his head towards me wanting for more.

"O-Oliver, you're so f-fucking hot" I said shakily as i quivered. 

I don't know but something clicked, I pushed his head away and I forced him on the wall in a flash. I wanted to return the favour so I did the same while rubbing my hand on his hard member. "Holy shit, you're so kinky right now." Oliver's voice was breathless but riddled with pleasure. Those words made blood rush to my head and gave it a red tint but at this point, I didn't really care. While I was still  playing with him, my hand slid deeper but his tightly tied shorts made that difficult. He noticed my struggles and helped me untied his pants intensely. After the gap between his shorts and his waist felt looser, I wasted no time and yanked it off. His beautiful hard cock was dangling, rubbing against the fabric of my shorts. I trailed my kisses down to his lower abs and finally just above the dick which made Oliver's leg tremble. I looked up and saw him biting on to his knuckle, trying to hold in his moans which was unfair to me. 

"Oliver, won't you moan for me?" I said in a seductive and husky voice.

"Not if you deser-" before I let him finish, he finally let out a slightly girlish moan when i bopped my head and engulfed it. My saliva bathed his hard shaft while I coiled my tongue around it. I trailed my hands back to his nipple, playing with it.

"F-Fuck, Bear I can't take this any longer" he said intensely 

I suddenly felt his cock moved away from my mouth followed by his hands lifting me up and gently threw me on the soft bed. His mouth landed on my nipple once more and I retracted my lower half in ecstasy. He then swiftly kissed down until my snail trail, i noticed that my shorts was rudely blocking Oliver's entrance to my now hard cock. He untied it effortlessly since it started to go loose the second he started getting rough. His hand slid behind my ass and started groping it while my slobbered rod invade his mouth. I groaned but my uneven breathes made it very difficult from the signals he was sending from down under. Unexpectedly, he engulfed my manhood whole but consequently caused Oliver to gag. I couldn't help but snort at the hilarious sound that he made but I didn't want to ruin the moment so covered my mouth.

"Rude" Oliver scowled at me but he was still sucking me off, which was super hot.

"Sorry" I said with my puppy dog eyes.

Oliver had a dirty grin on his face as he leaned over to grab his bag. He took out a small tube of lube and squeezed the contents on his cock and rubbed it in, making sure he covered every inch of it. He lifted my legs up, exposing my entry way. But before he explored my insides, he looked at me waiting for my permission. I nodded and braced myself for the next level pleasure that is about to bestow upon me. He slowly put the tip in and I winced at the pain but groaned at the same time. He continued to enter but I gasped which was obviously trailed with lust, he hit a spot that i never know even existed. 

"Holy shit Connor, you're so fucking tight"

I had gotten tired from the sluggish pace he was at so i pleaded to go faster and was more than ready to take him whole. He flipped me to a doggy-style and went faster and faster, pounding my ass. At that point, we didn't care who heard us. All that matters was that I was his and he was mine and now was the perfect moment to show how much we love each other. I presented the profile of my face and he immediately leaned over to intertwine with my tongue while he fucked me. He went harder and faster as seconds went by but the pain was masked with pleasure. 

"Babe, lay on your side" He asked politely but his was practically panting at this point.

I obeyed his orders and laid on my side, he lifted my free leg and entered me again. His hand was placed underneath my knee and I can see his biceps contracting, supporting my leg from falling. 

I helped myself and started to jack myself off. I was almost on the edge of bliss when Oliver said he was gonna bust soon, he went thrusted faster and deeper and I jacked faster. 

"F-Fucking c-choke me, d-daddy" I pleaded lustfully.

"Holy fuck, you really are asking for it" he replied breathlessly.

He leaned forward and lightly choked me. I trailed my hands from his abs to his nipple and proceeded to play around with it. He started to groan deeply and slapped my ass until it had a rose undertone. 

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna bust" Oliver's voice was breathy and sounded tired.

"Me too!" I glared into Oliver's emerald eyes, waiting for his climax

I leaned in and spat on my cock to lube it up further. We both sped up our actions until we reached our breaking point. My load shot up to my chest which surprised me because it had never reached that far while Oliver busted inside me. He slowly pulled out and i can feel his silky load leak out of my loose hole. He massaged my chest with my own load before he laid on my chest and i can feel his intense breathing. Both of us smelled musky so he lifted me up bridal style.

"Let's get us cleaned up shall we?" That terrible British accent made me giggle but I love it for it's cheesiness.

He gently let go of me in the bathroom, giving me time to stand on my feet. We both entered the shower, kissing deeply. The water was cold so I curved my back, evading from the harsh temperatures of the water. 

"Shit! Sorry Bear!" Oliver exclaimed.

"It's fine, it's fine" trying to mask my pain from the cold.

Oliver pecked me on the lips and laid his forehead on to mine. 

"I love you, bear"

I stared intensely into those entrancing eyes before I could reply.

"I love you too"

A//N:

I LITERALLY JUST BROKE THE INNOCENCE OF THIS BOOK LOL

I would like to thank the original author rhiyseypie for creating such an amazing book. 

as mentioned, this is not an official sex scene between the two but more of a 'fan' made scene. 

If you have any requests for more content like this, please leave a comment! 

ps. please pardon me from the typos lol thanks <3333

REMEMBER SUPPORT:

//VOTE

//FOLLOW