42

Scott's POV

Mitchy and I spent the rest of the night in the hotel watching scary movies. He wasn't upset anymore, which made me really happy. I'm really happy because I told him that I was the guy at the bar. He is so cute when he is drunk.
"Ahh!" Mitch screams, in reaction the horror movie.
"I got you." I say holding onto him. He looks up at me and smiles. "I love you, a lot." He says. I smile and kiss him.
Mitch walks over to Ava's crib and rocks her back and forth. I smile. "You two are adorable." I say, walking up behind Mitch.
He smiles and walks Ava over to the bed and puts cartoons on for her.
He really is going to be a great parent.

One hour later

Mitch starts falling asleep, watching Ava play. "Mitchy, rest baby." I say. "Okay." He says getting underneath the covers. I take Ava and rock her back and forth for what feels like forever, but she just won't fall asleep. I put her in her stroller and leave a note on Mitch's phone, telling him where I am going. I walk out of the hotel room with Ava and walk down the halls and out by the pool deck. I take her out of her stroller. I sit down on a hammock and set her on my lap, rocking us back and forth, hoping she would fall asleep. I look down at my watch and it reads 2:10am. Dang. I've been out here forever. I'm so tried and Ava is peacefully sleeping on my chest. I close my eyes for a minute and end up drifting off into sleep.

6:30am

"Scott! Scotty! Scott, wake up!!" A voice yells. I open my eyes to see Mitch. I grab Ava off my chest. "Sorry, baby." I say. "Don't keep scaring me." He says kissing me. I kiss back. "Your in a lovey mood, huh?" I ask. He kisses me again. I smile.

A/N: last update for tonight! Since winter break is over tomorrow, I will only have the time to post one new chapter. I hope you guys liked this chapter! I made it a little longer!! Love y'all!! Talk to y'all tomorrow!!💕💕💕💕💕