59

Scott's POV
I help Mitch up. We walk into the hallway and make our way down to the cafeteria. We were walking down the hall and all of a sudden, Travis shows up. But he comes from behind us.

I turn around to see Travis right behind Mitch. Mitch screams as Travis picks Mitch up and runs. I follow Travis, running as fast as I can. I don't loose track of where he goes. Travis runs into a hospital room and locks the door. I almost made it in. Dammit. I bang on the door and try to bust through it. He had to pick a room down a hall that the nurses never come to?!
"Travis!! Open this door right now!" I yell, banging on the door.
No reply. I continue playing with the doorknob, trying to open the door. Nothing is working. I bag on the door again and all of a sudden, Mitch screams in pain. What just happened?!
"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I yell. "S-Scotty!! H-help!!" Mitch yells. Shoot, I need to get in there. Fast. "HELP!" I yell, hoping a nurse would come. And many nurses came running, with keys. They unlocked the door and ran to Mitch clinging onto his stomach in the corner. I run to Travis and pin him to the wall. "IF YOU TOUCH HIM AGAIN, YOU WILL DIE, DO YOU HEAR ME?!" I yell. He stays quiet as a nurse takes him out of the room. I run to mitch. "Mitchy, baby, what happened?" I ask. He points to his stomach and let out a scream. "Y-your in labor Mitch?!" I ask. He nods. The nurses and I quickly help Mitch up and onto the bed. "His water hasn't broke yet, he is just in pain." A nurse says. I nod and stand by Mitch. He puts his hand out. I hold his hand "squeeze my hand as hard as you need baby. I'm right here, the whole time. You can do this, I know you can. I love you." I say.

A/N: Longer chapter!! I'll post another chapter or two tomorrow!! Love y'all!! Talk to you tomorrow!!💕💕💕💕💕