A Mali-U Christmas Party

This is a continuation of a short fic by Ghidra (of TSUG), which features Alex inviting herself, Sam, and Clover to Mandy's party.

Marathon owns Totally Spies. I do not, as you may have expected.

I did the fanart for the cover.

I have good memories of Christmas parties, including a few in L.A. Enjoy!

Penthouse Dorm- Mali U

At last, December 23rd had arrived. On this chilly Friday night was the unlikely Christmas party Alex had invited Sam, Clover, and herself to. A party hosted by Mandy! Sam glanced at her watch, noting that it was a few minutes before 7:30. They'd had plenty of time to get ready, and were just relaxing in the living room until it was time to go. She stood up with a smile, and picked up the two small Christmas gifts from under the front of their tree. "It's time," she said lightly.

"See ya in a few hours, Oinky," Alex said to the small, incredibly cute pig she'd been petting contently. Oinky looked up at her and grunted in assent before trotting off to her bed.

Alex picked up a gift from under the tree as well, and got her keys off the nearby end table. Clover went to the kitchen counter, where she retrieved a plate of her homemade cookies, covered with plastic wrap.

They filed out the front door, and Alex locked it up. "Ooh, I'm so excited," she announced gleefully, after putting away her keys. She wore a sporty green top, blue jeans, and comfortable brown boots. She and the others made their way down the well-lit hallway to the elevator.

"Me too. But the last party of Mandy's we went to was a disaster," replied Clover, who was dressed in a form-fitting pink top, white jeans, and stylish black boots. They reached the elevator, Alex hit the call button, and they were soon inside and on their way down.

"The fake tattoo party where Mandy fell in the pool?" Sam asked, thinking back. "Well, that was a long time ago," she said offhandedly. "Besides, this time I have a plan," she said confidently. Sam had chosen to go with a navy blue sweater, black slacks and matching shoes that night.

Alex and and Clover raised their eyebrows expectantly at this. The elevator stopped, and the doors opened to the first floor lobby. The girls stepped out, and Alex put a hand on Sam's shoulder. "You've always got the best plans. Let's hear it, Sammie!" she said excitedly.

A few groups of other dorm residents were chatting in small groups as well, walking in the same direction as the girls. Sam put her "mission face" on, and spoke in a serious tone. "Clover, you greet Mandy. Nicely," she said. "Thank her for being invited, then avoid her til we leave," Sam added.

Clover blinked, processing what she'd heard. "Got it," she replied in her "mission voice", failing to stifle an amused chuckle. Sam stopped in front of Alex, looking at her intently.

"And you..." she started seriously, then broke down into a bit of girlish laughter. Alex started to sputter in amusement at this, then composed herself once Sam did. "Same thing. But also, you're not to have any food or drinks near Mandy. No accidental trips or spills anywhere. Please," she said, thinking back to the WOOHP Christmas party. They got moving again and soon reached the dorm's rec room.

"Aye aye, Sammie," Alex replied dutifully. "Nice plan. I'm gonna be super-careful tonight," she said proudly.

Hip, mellow, electronic music drifted out to the girls as they moved past open double doors through the room's entryway. A gathering of fifteen or so dorm residents were present, engaged in comfortable conversation, thanks to the thoughtfully moderate volume of the music. Lighting was just bright enough to be functional without being harsh in the large beige room. Cozy couches were strewn about the room in various angles.