|| L U L L A B Y ||

3 AM

"Ahhhhhh, I can't sleep!" you crossed your arms and pouted, looking over at Yoosung. He was wide awake since he just finished playing LOLOL.

"You'd usually be asleep by now! Are you okay?" he walked over to you and wrapped his arm around your waist. You giggled at him, oh how cute he was when he worries for you.

"Yes I'm fine, it's just I can't go to sleep." he frowned a bit. He always worried about your health. He wanted you to be healthy and not end up like Rika. He didn't want to lose another person he deeply cared about. "Can you sing me a lullaby?" he widened his eyes and cleared his throat. "Oh! A lullaby? Hmm... My voice isn't that good right now but I'll try..." you both started to lay down together and cuddle. "Go to sleep~ My baby~ The birds and baby lambs~ are all sleeping~ in the front yard~ and the mountains~" his voice was so soothing and delicate, you were easily going to sleep. You started closing your eyes, a second away from passing out. "Oh! You can't fall asleep for real though. I want to hear your voice longer." You groaned and sighed.

"Yoosung.. It's 3 AM. I really need some sleep." he just laughed and held you closer to his chest. "I know but... I'll miss you." he buried his head in your neck and blushed. "We'll see each other in our dreams~" you cooed kissing his head. "Yoosung?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." he immediately turned into a beet red. Every time you did say I love you, he got red very quick. "I-I love you too!" He kissed your lips with a simple peck and turned his body away from you. "You don't wanna cuddle with me?" he sighed and turn towards you. "Y-You make me blush a lot.. hehe." you gave a bright smile and just kissed him again.

"Now.. sing me that lullaby again."

his lullaby is so cute omg??