Chapter 2

"Hey Alison we have two hours before the party starts,If I were you I would start getting dressed." jennifer said casually as she exited the door.

Ah,yes a party.I don't like to socialize much cause the more you socialize the more drama is in contact with you.I cant seem to express or make more obvious that I hate humans all they do is talk behind you and keep gossip up to date.The fact that Jennifer is taking me in and inviting me to go to a party with her is something new to me,really new.

I didn't have many friends in high school,but its better to have five friends that are true than a hundred that are fake.

Most of my friends kept neutral like me with other people they say hi every now and then but never to close to start things.

We all went to different colleges,we all wanted different things so we went on our own paths swearing to meet again someday if fate allows it.

I was the only one in that group that didn't know what I wanted.I still dont,I don't know what I want to become in the future.

I laid back onto my pillow feeling the comfort it gave me,nice and secure,I can still feel the butterflies inside me. practically gurgling happily inside of me this is very nerve racking for me Ive never been this far away from home and Im already loving this feeling of independence that Im getting,this is college! where Im supposed to find what I want to do and love it as well.

Thats what its all about.

What am I going to do with my life? its just to short to just sit here and wait for it to walk to me.I need to do what I want,I just don't know what I want.

"Alison,Come on your not having second thoughts are you?" jennifer questioned breaking my train of thought.

"No Im just nervous,How do you do it? I mean really parties I feel the butterflies inside me.But not for the party..well for that and classes." I asked nervously,closing my eyes hoping for a good answer.

She sighed and looked in my direction,

"Well first of all,Digest them.'

'make them go away they are there to make you feel nervous and make you turn around the other way,Cause I know what I am going to do.Because I made them go away,I don't feel nervous anymore.Of course they are still there but I ignore them." she said with emphasis. moving her hands as she talked.

"Alison,come on get dressed so we can go to the Fraternity." she said again patting my shoulder,

I have never been to a frat house before so this is going to be really really new to me,

"Im going to go the restroom to fix my hair and make up okay Ill be back you better be ready!" Jennifer voice faded as she closed the door leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I looked down to see my outfit,she really doesn't like what Im wearing because I wouldn't really call this party material my self.

Im only going to change my top because I love these jeans with the washed out effect,

I picked out my studded tube top,putting my hair into a bun leaving my bangs in my face. That looks nice I like it,

I put on my black converse I laid down on my bed rethinking this decision.

Do I really wanna go to this?what if someone try's drugs my drink?

Speaking of drinks what If I get drunk?Who will I depend on to take me home I mean I just met Jennifer,Im a lot responsibility not to mention the nagging I do on a daily basis.

"Your not really going in jeans are you?" I heard a male voice behind me.

I turned around to see a curly haired boy,his tone seemed pretty snarky and rude already.