Chapter 6

I could feel my burger inside of me, it wasn't settling as good as I wanted it to.

"Are you okay Alison?" I heard Niall ask me. I nodded my head as we made a left turn into the street.

My stomach was growling, loud. I really wish it's just me hearing my insides.

"Are you feeling what I think your feeling?" he asked me.

"What?" I responded confused, I quickly shut my self out of the conversation.

I can feel my bile rise and go down.

I could hear Niall's constant ramble, I felt as if I spoke, I would fill the car with my digested burger.

"Your getting butterflies...Sometimes burgers can do that..." I got from him and his ramble. I shook my head making a turn into the college campus.

I parked my car in front of the Apartments near the campus office and first buildings are, where I just found out where Niall lives.

I screeched out of the parking place and back to my dorm, I could hear the sound of my phone ringing in the back of the seat.

I reached over with my left hand feeling for the purse.

I got a hold of it, I could feel my urge leave me, my queasiness left me as quickly as it came.

I picked out the phone, "Hello?" I answered. "Como te va?"(1) I heard my mothers voice through.

"Bien(2), Just about to head to the movies with some friends I just made," I responded as peacefully as I could.

"Tienes Amigos? Mija!(3) Good for chu!" She told me through her accent.

I rolled my eyes at her response.

"No es mi culpa!(4)Chu shut your self off!" She told me, trying to find reason for her insult.

"Its fine, I know what you mean." I confessed. I do close my self, it took Jennifer some time to get me to go.

"Y el hombre que miraste, ya este tu novio?"(5)

"Mom, he is not my cup of tea, I have to go."

"I don't see why he has to be una copa de tea, por que no una de cafe? Te amo, cuidad te!"(6) She punned hanging up the phone.

I put my phone down, I quickly parked my car, I walked inside of the dorm building to hear loud music bursting from the room upstairs.

I walked down to the room at the end of the hall. I opened it quickly to see Jennifer studying on her bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, closing the door behind me.

"Studying." she answered simply.

"For?" I asked once more.

"Physics and neurologist test, if working as a cosmetologist doesn't work out I can always be a doctor." she smiled at me.

Well I didn't expect that... I gave her a smile back taking a seat on my bed.

"I don't know what happened on this bed, but it smells great." Jennifer bursted randomly.

"Like axe, and green apple." she told me describing the smell.

I gave her a thumbs up laying on my bed face flat. I saw something move from underneath Jennifer's bed.

"Don't worry, It's just Harry. He was bored so he went under my bed." She told me waving me off, I looked at her bed. Harry quickly stuck out his head, he gave a sarcastic smile. He quickly shoved his head back under the bed.