SEVEN

Amari pov
I started getting a lil light-headed and nauseas so I crawled pretty quick and vomited a couple times before standing up getting my purse and putting my bathing suit on and forcing myself downstairs there was people sprawled all over the floor and throw up everywhere I tried not to step in it. I walked to the back and got my outfit from yesterday and started looking for Morgan.  I went in every room and found her in the last one with a mixed looking boy holding her by her waist sleeping.
End of pov

This is him•

Amari *I walk over and tap her forehead repeatedly* wake up bitch wake up

Amari *I walk over and tap her forehead repeatedly* wake up bitch wake up. Come on hoe. Wake yo mother fucking ass up *I said that in a deep voice and the boy popped up*

???? WTF why u in here bitch ?!

Amari 1 don't call me a bitch I will cut yo balls off with a full knife 2 I came to get my best friend BITCH!

???? *Holds his balls* ouch sorry I'm Nate *shakes Morgan*

Morgan *sits up* what? *Rubbing eyes*

Amari I gotta go before Lucas wake up come on *pulls her but she doesn't budge* hmm *pouts*

Nate *sighs and throws Morgan over his shoulders*

Amari thanks *grabs Morgan's purse and clothes* Morgan where's your clothes?!?!!!

Morgan fuck *pulls the cover while he walks still*

..

•at amari and Morgan house•

Morgan what happened between you and Lucas? *Smirks*

Amari I really- CHO *runs in bathroom and vomits*

Morgan *holds her hair and rubs her back* I'm guessing y'all had sex and didn't use a condom *sighs*

Amari ..... Yea probably

•45 mins late•

Morgan umm amari *worried voice*

Amari yea *walks in bathroom nervously*

Morgan ur pr- pregnant

Amari *crys silently and goes in bed* I'll tell him soon

Morgan OK u better *rubbing her back  and lays down with her*

Amari what sniff happened between u sniff and Nate?

Morgan we date now *rubbing her back still*

Amari mm *falls asleep*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IT'LL BE LONGER NEXT CHAPTER

VOTE
KOMMENT