Chapter 3

Chapter three

Harry’s POV

I picked up the girl and dragged her back inside. She didn’t struggle at all, which surprised me. I looked at her and narrowed my eyes. She was a stubborn bitch that needed to be taught a lesson. I threw her onto the couch. “Stay” I ordered, and nodded to the rest of the boys to watch her.

She looked at me defiantly and stated “You can’t make me.”

That was it, I had enough of her. I walked over and slapped her across the face as hard as I could. Her head snapped back from the force and I heard one of the boys gasp behind me. She stared at me in shock as she lifted her hand to her face, touching it gently.

I whirled around and without another word and stormed upstairs. I went into my bedroom and grabbed the chloroform and handcuffs I had bought the day before. I went back downstairs and saw that no one had moved.

 I went over and grabbed her arm tightly. She winced but said nothing. I dragged her downstairs to the basement and threw the door open. Liam and Zyan held her as I handcuffed her hands and then connected the handcuffs to a chain that connected to the grey brick wall.

Then I grabbed the chloroform and put some on a cloth. She saw me do this and her eyes widened. She backed away from me as far as the chain allowed. “Please don’t drug me” She whispered.

I began walking towards her.

Adharas POV

I saw Harry take out a small bottle from where I was chained to the wall and pour a little of the liquid on the cloth. My eyes widened and I began to back away. I knew that getting drugged too many times can be dangerous, plus I needed to be awake so that I could think about how to escape.

“Please don’t.” I whispered when he looked my way. He just looked at me and began walking over. I fell down on my knees before him my eyes begging him not to do it. He just looked back coldly and shoved the cloth in my mouth. And everything went black.

                                        ***************************************

I grabbed my doll and two books and threw them into my backpack. Mommy had already packed me a small duffle bag with my clothes. I looked around my huge room in our mansion. 'We were leaving for a safe place'  my mommy had told me.

Why wasn’t it safe here though? We had everything we ever wanted, so why wasn’t it safe? I heard servants and my family running around, trying to get everything packed. My Daddy rushed in and grabbed my hand.

“Come on Adhara, we must go now.”

I nodded and grabbed my backpack as my Daddy picked me up and ran out. My daddy ran for the kitchen and towards the back door. Why couldn’t we go out the front door? I looked over his shoulder and saw a window break, glass flying everywhere. I looked and saw men holding sticks with fire.

As a looked at them, one of the men threw his stick through the window into our house. Then we were outside and running towards the car where my Mommy and Sean were waiting. Daddy handed me to Mommy and jumped in.

As we drove away, I happened to look back at our home and my heart stopped. The house was one fire  and men stood around it yelling and shouting. I was then that I knew in my own seven year old way, that we would never return.

Someone kicked me in the leg, making me open my eyes and blink. Why was I lying on the cold floor? I looked up and saw Harry and Louis standing over me, arms folded across their chests.