Why Did He Half To Kiss Her!

~Austin P.O.V.~

I was so mad ! I could not believe Shelby kissed him on the cheek . Why am I mad ? Shelby is not my girlfriend . Could I be ? No I can't she is just a childhood friend . Well I guess that answered my question to did she have a boyfriend ? Well I guess not .

I looked back over and saw them smiling and laughing it made me sick ! At this point I want me and Shelby close like we used to be . I just need to have a conversation with her . I hope we come over to her house after we leave her . I'm gonna make sure he stays away from Shelby !

~Shelby P.O.V.~

Robert was so sweet . He is really cute when he blushes . I could see myself dating him . But I don't think to be in a long time relationship .

~Robert P.O.V.~

Shelby was do fuckin adorable her little giggle . Her smile I couldn't . I need to kiss NOW ! Them pink plump lips , they look so kissable . I couldn't take it anymore I went in for it .

~Shelby P.O.V.~

Did he really just ? Oh my God he just kissed me ! It was weird but I kissed back I don't know why ? Oh my God what am I going to do . I can't . Just not know .

"Oh my God" I said

"I'm sorry , I just couldn't help myself , u r so beautiful" he said

"No u r fine . I liked it " I said kissing him on the cheek

"So how about me and you a date thus Friday " he asked

" I would love to " I said

~Austin P.O.V~

I did not just saw what I saw . What the hell ! He kissed Shelby . My body was boiling by this point . And you know what hurt the most she looked like she liked it . My heart started to hurt . I was heart broken , by a girl who barley knows me anymore . By this point I knew I have already fell for her .

~Casey P.O.V~

I walked in an I saw ROBERT FUCKIN KISSING SHELBY ! What the hell ! This bitch bout to get her ass beat . I don't know of she remembers but she got her body broken basically . Not heart body . Shelby was in the relationship for bout 6 months his name as Jeremy . I thought they were perfect . But then one day Shelby had to cancel a date with him cause she had the stomach flu . She went out to get the mail and I guess he was hiding somewhere out there . Shelby goes back in and goes up stairs turns around and he is there calling her a liar . They got in this big fight he pushed her down the stairs , she ended up cracking 2 ribs on each side , broke her right arm , and took a huge chunk out of her leg . It took Shelby over 2 1/2 months to get better .

"Shelby , get your ass over here !" I yelled I was mad and it looked lime Austin was to ??

"What" she said came running over here

"What the hell is wrong with you ! U cannot be another relationship , your mom with probably rip your face off . If u get hurt again u are dead " I said

"I know but he doesn't seem like the person " she said

"Yeah , and neither did Jeremy . Watch your back u never know what is hiding in a boy " I told her

A/N

Hey guys keep voting ! And reading means a lot . What will happen next ? What do u think . So Shelby still go through with the date or says she can't go cause she needs some time to her self , etc. Comment nd let me no ! Love u all !