Finally

~Austin P.O.V~

I sat there with her crying into my chest . Blood soaking the towel . Just sayin in my head "I made her do this ".

"Why Shelby " I asked

"I- I couldn't deal with the pain " she cryed

"U just caused more pain to yourself . What pain ." I asked hugging her

"T-the pain in my heart" she said

My heart sunk down to my stomach . She was hurting all along and I knew she was . But I only cared about Taylor not her .

"I'm so sorry " I said holding her tight

She didn't answer . I moved a piece of her hair , she was asleep . I carried her to her bed . Being very gentle . I lad her on her bed . And kissed her on the forehead

"I'm sorry " I whispered

She moved a little then fell back to sleep . I had to go home . When she wakes up , she probably doesn't want to see me .

~Shelby P.O.V~

I woke up with a pounding head ache . Damn . And my wrists were hurting , from the cuts . I remember Austin holding me ... then I went to sleep . God I need to live little . I need to forget the pain . And be me . I got a txt .

A- I'm sorry

S- Austin it's fine . Really . And I know your sorry . But I kinda want to forget about it .

A- The scars made fade . But the memory won't go away .

S- I know . But I think it's better . If I try to forget .

A- I understand . Shelby ...

S- Mm

A- Be my best friend again . Ppwweeaaassee!

S- Of course !!! (:

A- Yeahh

S- Guess what Mahone .

A- What

S- I felt that kiss on my forehead

A- Umm bout that

S- Its fine lol . I'm going back to bed . Night love u :*

A- Night love u :*

Well I have school tomorrow . I guess I'm going ugggh . But I'm happy I got him back . But the thing is I don't know who he is anymore .... I guess we could try to reconnect .

A/N

Hello Loves . Well this story is almost over ! One more chapter . I know it's short story . But I am making a sequel . It will be wayy longer ! But I love u all !