Day 3 workout

Today we start working so I decided to wear my sports bra with shorts and a light jacket. I arrived just on time and was greeted by Noah.
"Whoa" he said looking at me in aw.
"What" I laughed as I knew what he was looking at.
"You know what" he said smiling. Was he flirtting with me? He thought i was hot hes not bad himself.
"Come on se have work to do," i wanted to date him yes but not quite yet. We began out streches and i was walking around checking for good form.
" hey. Can you show me the bathroom" Noah asked shaking his leg vigorously.
"Yes" i responded answering him.
As we trun the corner he pushes me up agenst the lockers.
"I know you like me dont hide it, open up" he whisperd in my ear.
He began kissing my neck and grinding me.
"Noah what are you doing" i asked not pushing him off but opening my legs.
"You know what Im doing and you know you like it. Dont worry ill go gental" he said as he slid my shorts and underwear down.
"Noah n-n-no" i stated and moaned at the same time. He sliped one finger in me and i harshly grabbed his dark brown pointed hair. I pushed his lips into mine before i moaned really loudly. Soon i felt him rub h is toung on my bottom lip i didnt know what to do so i slowly opend my mouth.
It came to an end when i heard the front door of the school open.
"Becca you in here" it was Kasey i didnt respond to him because i was still not over the feeling.
"She is back here," Noah said washing off his finger in the water fountian and then taking a drink.
"You'd better get back out there and dont tell anyone about this got it" i looked at noah biting my lip and then he took off.
"Hey what were you guys doing?" Kasey asked.
"Nothing" i replied quickly "i mean i had to show him to the bathroom he wasnt here the first day so he didnt know" i said blushing.