~Chapter 4~

When we get to Derek's, I nervously get out of the car and lock my arm with Isaac's... He can tell I'm nervous as fuck so he hugs me tight..

"Don't be nervous!!! This guy is an expert at this stuff!"

I nod and give him a kiss. Me, Isaac, Scott and Stiles all walk up to the door and Scott knocks. We hear some commotion and finally the door swings open, revealing a guy with black hair and brown/hazel eyes.

"Where is she???"

Scott points at me and Derek walks outside and over to me. He looks me over several times before telling us to come inside. We all walk in and my arm is still tight around Isaac's.

"So how exactly did this happen again??"

"Me and Stephanie were sleeping together and we started to have fun and I got carried away and bit her..."

"Mhmmmm... Well I will be able to help her, but it's gonna take work... An a lot of it!!!"

Scott nods in agreement and tells me to let go of Isaac so Derek can "examine" me. I nervously let go of Isaac and walk towards Derek. He tells me to punch him in the shoulder so he can see if I'm strong. I do and he stumbles back.

"Strongest female beta I've seen in a while!!! Your lucky Isaac!"

He nods and smiles at me. I smile back and he kisses my nose. I smile and blush a little.

"Okay you two... We don't want you to get carried away... At least not in front of us..."

We laugh at that and blow it off. Derek tells Isaac to bring me back tomorrow after school and he'll start training me. Isaac says ok and we leave to go to my house. Scott and Stiles go to Scott's and me and Isaac go to my house. We watch a movie and fall asleep...