"Hi im Jonas"

Kayleigh wakes up to her phone vibrating very loudly. She looks over at her phone and sees the time and realizes she only has 5 mins to get ready. Then she hears her mom tell her that she's leaving for work
Kayleigh's mom- Kayleigh im leaving for work ill be home tonight bye love you.
Kayleigh- k mom love you too!
Kayleigh goes to her closet and picks out an outfit. She chooses a white t shirt that say princess on it and her light blue skinny jeans and puts on her white converse.
(Skips to school)
As she gets to school she sees her two best friends Emily and Jaelynn. They have been friends since elementary school.
Emily- hey Kayleigh
Kayleigh-hey Emily sorry I took so long to get to school I woke up late.
Jaelynn- hey Kay and again you gotta start getting up on time.
Kayleigh- ok fine I'll try I've just been think about Austin(her bf that lives in California).
Emily- yeah I know you miss him but he lives so far away Kayleigh.
Jaelynn- We should probably get to class.
They go to class and suddenly hear the teacher say that there's a new student.
Teacher- Guys we have a new student so please be respectful.
He walks in and Kayleigh looks shocked. She looks at this guy with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Kayleigh- guys that's-
Teacher- This is Jonas. Jonas please find a seat.
He sits next to the seat beside Anthony(Jaelynns ex).
Kayleigh- Guys that's Jonas Bridges the guy that I always watch on younow.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER MORE CHAPTERS WILL BE UPDATED EVERYDAY.