Chapter 9

Kayleigh's POV
Kayleigh- thank you thank you Jonas you make me the happiest girl on earth.
Jonas- (he leans and..)
Kayleigh- (I push him away) Jonas.. stop
Jonas- why kayleigh are you ok?
Kayleigh- no...
Jonas- what's wrong babe?
Kayleigh- I..I can't I'm sorry (runs away crying).
Jonas- KAYLEIGH WHERE ARE YOU GOING??!!
Jonas' POV 
What did I do wrong? Was this to fast? What's wrong with kayleigh? Ugh I'm so worried I hope she's ok. Stop Jonas you love her go find her.
Kayleigh's POV
Maybe I should go back I'm probably worrying jonas. Suddenly some covers my eyes and mouth. And then.. everything goes black.
Jonas' POV
I finally go on a street and see someone carrying kayleigh. I run up to him ask him..
Jonas- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND.
man- she's mine now..
Jonas- (punches him) (takes kayleigh).
Kayleigh's POV
I suddenly hear Jonas say something I can't hear it clearly but I can tell it's him. And then I'm carried into someone else's arms. They are kinda of muscular. I slowly open my eyes and see Jonas.
Kayleigh- jo-Jonas?
Jonas- kayleigh? Are you ok?? What did he do to you?
Kayleigh- I-idk I was about to go back to the animal shelter to find you and then someone put there hand over my eyes and mouth and then everything went black.
Jonas- it's ok I'm taking you home now.
Kayleigh- Jonas?
Jonas- yes baby?
Kayleigh- im sorry for running away.
Jonas- it's ok babe but why did you run?
Kayleigh- because I didn't know what to do. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. And I guess I was just scared that something bad would happen.
Jonas- awe baby you're my everything nothing bad could ever happen between us I love you.
Kayleigh- (I lean in and finally)
We kiss and it felt like I was in heaven. I felt the sparks.
Jonas- that was amazing.
We get to jonas' house and we decide to go in his room and snuggle up and watch some tv.
I fall asleep in his arms and hear him whisper.
Jonas- (whispers) I'm glad you're mine
I smile and a real smile this time.
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER HAVE AN AMAZING DAY.