Chapter 3- School? Never!!!

Claire's POV

The next morning I wheeled down stairs and sat at the kitchen table. My dad was surprisingly still home but I didn't smile... At all.

My mom walked over and set down a bowl of Cheerios but I just sat there and stared at it.

"Hello clairy berry," said my dad," I decided to stay home today!" "I can see that." I murmured.

"Is everything ok?" Asked my dad. My mom glared at my dad and started shaking her head as if signaling don't get her mad I'm not in the mood for it.

"Fine it's just that, I feel like your about to tell me something bad...about school..." I said.

My mom ran upstairs and said to my dad, "you tell her!" I gave her a confused look and then faced my dad again.

"Well, better say this now over never!" Choked my dad. I looked at him...and I didn't laugh.

"So Claire, your mother and I got a call from your principal last night." Said dad. "Uh huh...and?" I asked. "And they say that your incredibly smart and you don't deserve to be in the disabled class."

"And you said no, right?" I asked smirking. "I said no, but your mother thinks it's the only thing that will help you get associated with the world... So your starting after this week at school" he replied.

I gulped. "You don't think I already live in a real world?!?" I screamed, " I live in the same world as you and mom and everybody!!!!" " I know, but..."

"Stop dad! You obviously so not know what it is like to be disabled because your not disabled! Your just a doctor that never sees his family and doesn't understand his daughter one bit!!"

I left my dad sitting at the kitchen table and went upstairs like yesterday, slammed my door like yesterday but this time I locked my door... I NEVER lock my door!

I flipped on my tv and there was the movie "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" taking place at...school. "I HATE SCHOOL!"

I closed my eyes and started kicking my legs... Oh wait a second I don't have legs! I only have stupid little stubs and that's IT! This is exactly why I don't want to go to normal school for normal kids with normal people!!!