Finn Hudson Imagine

numb.

That's all I've felt since I've got the call. The call that would change my life for the worse.

I walked down the halls of McKinley alone heading towards the choir room. I didn't want to come back since theirs nothing here for me anymore, but I did it for him.

I walked into the room and sadness was all around. Everyone in a chair either crying or just thinking about what happened to him. I sat down next to Rachel and just thought about how different my life would've been if he didn't leave me. Mr. Schue walked in.

"I'm glad you could make it." I nodded at him, I couldn't even get a word out. "We're honoring Finn by singing songs that remind you of him, would you like to go." I hesitated but I might as well.

I sat up and walked over to the piano I turned around to see all of their faces flushed from crying. I nodded my head at Brad signaling him to start playing the song.

"All I want is nothing more, to see you knocking at my door. Cause if I could see your face once more, I could die a happy man I'm sure." What I would do just to hear Finn knock on my door one more time with a goofy grin on his face.

"When you said your last goodbye, I died a little bit inside. I lay in tear in bed all night, alone, without you by my side." I didn't know it would be his last goodbye. I wish I could go back in time just to tell him how much he meant to me.

"But if you loved me, why'd you leave me? Take my body, take my body." He promised me forever, why couldn't he just take me with him?

"All I want is, and all I need is, to find somebody. I'll find somebody like you." The thing is I couldn't find anyone like him, Finn was one of a kind.

During the instrumental breaks I couldn't help but break down and cry, I miss him to much.

"Now you brought out the best of me, the part of me I've never seen. You took my soul and wiped it clean." I didn't know how I could sing the next line without crying.

"Our love was made for movie screens." And that's when I broke down. After we sung that line we had our first kiss. I can still replay it in my mind like it just happened. 

"If you loved me, why'd you leave me? Take my body, take my body. All I want is and all I need is, to find somebody, I'll find somebody." Artie started singing along which made everyone else join in.

"If you loved me, why'd you leave me? Take my body, take my body. All I want is, and all I need is to find somebody, I'll find somebody like you." I didn't realize it but my face was drenched in tears.

I took a piece of paper out of my pocket.

"I miss Finn. I don't know what he did to deserve for this to happen. He was an angel. He was the nicest man. And more importantly." I had to take a deep breath so I wouldn't break down again.

"He was my person." Everyone was sobbing by this point.

"I know that Finn touched everyone's heart in this club. He touched our hearts with his words, his smile, his laughter." I sniffled, "Do you think I'll forget him? Any of the words he said to me, the way it felt when he kissed me? I don't wanna forget." I broke down. Everyone came down to hug me. After we hugged I unfolded the piece of paper.

"I drew this picture of Finn. While I drew it we sung All I Want." Everyone crowded around looking at the picture of Finn.

Our hero.

Our quarterback.

Rest In Peace Cory Monteith.