Marceline

     I woke up pretty early this morning. It's weird of me to actually wake up in the morning. Granted, it was 11 but that's not 12. I walked downstairs to get an apple. As usual, there was one left so I wrote it on the list. Gotta go to the market today, I thought to myself. I only had a few strawberries after my apple, soo.

 I walked over to the window and stared into the plain. I stuck my teeth into the apple and sucked out the red. "I should probably get dressed" I looked over at my pile of clothing. I was still in just my sweater and panties.

I realized I haven't showered since the castle party. So I decided to shed the little amounts of clothes on me and take a nice, long, hot shower. I turned on the water and started dancing in the mirror for fun. I'm sure I'm not the only one, right? As soo as the water got hot enough, I started my music and hopped into the shower. I sang my little heart out as I usually do.

     I was in the shower for about an hour before I realized I was looking for a snack again. So I got out, ate the rest of my red, got dressed then went on a quest to find some more red. I floated until I got to Finn and Jake's. I rang the door bell then heard some rustling around. I heard Jake yell, "FINN.. YOU CAN'T JUST WALK AWAY FROM A CARD GAME LIKE THAT." I laughed a little, then saw a small Finn sitting in the doorway. He smiled, grabbed my arm, and pulled me inside. "We were just finishing up a game of cards. What's up?" he said, bringing me to the kitchen. I looked at his neck... and realized just how hungry I was. I shook my head, "Do you have any strawberries, apples, tomatoes, anything red basically?" Jake was picking up the cards as he looked over at Finn, then me, then back at the cards. Finn shrugged, walked over to the fridge, and stuck his head inside. I sat down at the booth and looked around at their new decorations. Finn walked over with cherries, watermelon, apples, and cranberries. "I absolutely love the red from fruit, thank you so much, guys. I just need a little bit, though. Enough to get to the kingdom." I smiled and just took the apples. I tossed one in the air and caught it in my mouth. I sucked the red out of it then tossed the apple at Jake.

     I finally reached the Candy Kingdom and saw the little apple cart. I ran over and bought a pound. I asked for directions to the nearest fruit stand. He pointed me towards the castle, the fruit stand was right outside the castle doors. (not finished)