Mystical Lover

Heyy watz up guys my name is Skylar Valentine but my friends call me Sky.Let me tell you a little about myself I'm shy,smart,short (5'1), and I'm gay.But there's more I'm not only human but also I'm mostly every creature that man can think of and more but truly I'm the creator of every dimension and my real form was this huge dragon that has the three mouths with black and blue scales and glowing blue eyes and i also have humm....well i vocalism ( just made it up and sevyn streeter doesnt exist in my story ) and i have a girl's voice when I sing.(hint: sevyn streeters voice is my singing voice for some slow ppl just saying) and I'm a male twerker along with my friends kena,tete,stylish talent, and dede minaj so back to me.I have piercing purple eyes, a medium sized mohawk,I'm 16 years old,Im in the 11 grade, and my mother died last year and i now live with my abusive father that thinks I killed my mother but she was actually in a car accident,and I now live with in Holly springs, Mississippi. I get picked on at school becuase I'm short and a real "nerd" as people say and my "ex-boyfriend" decided to out me to the whole school before he tranferred to another one so yeah what can i say. And this is my story.

GET YOUR LAZY FAGGOT ASS UP BEFORE I COME IN THERE BEAT THE SHIT OF YOU!!!!!!! yelled my ~amazing father~ note the sacrasm. I just rolled my eyes and got of the bed and took a shower,brushed my teeth and braided my hair into braids.Afterwards I put on my black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and my black and white vanes.I grabbed my iphone 6 and my car keys. And I headed downstair to the kitchen to only meet satan himself.I grabbed a apple and walked out the door before he could say anything to me. I hopped into my 2004 Mazada RX-8 my mom got me for my birthday when i was 14 I had got my lincense early because she started to lose her eye sight but she still had good eye sight just not good enough to drive.So i pulled up to my prison that I must attend for the next year.I know sad right but hey that's just me hell.I killed the engine and hopped out making sure to lock my doors.Bitches be trying to steal shit at the one and only Blairwood High school.I walk into the doors of the dull place, where I hugged immediatly by my best friend kena.She is around 5'6 or 5'7 I dont know, she has hasel eyes, and curves in all the right places. All the guys want her but she just turns them down because she know exactly what they want from her and that is just sex.But she wants a relationship not just a one night stand."Heyy Sky" she said sweetly.I already knew she wanted something by the way she was acting."What exactly do you want this time kena", I asked nicely."Nothing why do you think I want something"Girl really you only act like this when you want something now tell before i change my mind", I said a little annoyed. "Okay damn I wanted to see if you would let me copy your geomerty homework for coah watts"."Now was that so hard now here before I change my mind and don't get caught with it or i will kill you over my new 0 instead of 100 love you".We bursted out laughing while getting strange looks from the people around us.After we were done laughing we walked into the cafeteria for some breakfast.Which was french toast stick and blueberry muffins.We got our breakfast and walk to our table."So what happen last night with you and your dad?" she asked. Oh did I forget to tell you she knows all 3 of my secret."You know the usual but what happen with your family dinner last night"."Well my lil sis kaykay  got in trouble cause she got caught cursing me out do you know I wanted to beat the hell out that lil girl boy i tell you about kids theses days and she got mad at me and threw her tablet at me and i ducked and it hit my mama right in the motherfucking nose she got dat ass beat last night while I recorded everything from start to end."At that point I was dying laughing on the floor and she soon joined me laughing apparently we got some unwanted attention.I looked around yelled "DAT FUCK IS ALL YALL LOOKING AT DAMN MIND YALL OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!!!!"Everyone ran back to their tables after that except the jocks of the school know as Kevin Matin,Robert Jones,Micheal Walker,and a couple other people.I gulped at the sudden appearance.Kevin walked up to me "What did you say you little fag." He yelled spitting in the process."I didn't say anything" I said in barely a whisper." That's what I thought you said you little bitch." he laughed then walked away.Everyone started to laugh along with him.I let the tears run down my face.I grabbed by stuff and ran outside and cried my heart out I didn't give a care if i missed first period.

*******************

How did you like remember to vote and comment..

Love you guys,

~Kashmire Valentine