Relief/Freedom

Kena's Pov.

So i was just laying down listen to this song sky made.It's called shattered and I'm in love this song I never thought he could sing the way he could. I had found him crying over his "ex-boyfriend". I remember that day like yesterday. "Everybody before I leave you guys I one thing to say" everyone was paying him their full attention." So you guys know how you never saw me dating anyone well I was and it was a guy here that nobody would expect'.Everybody was thinking except me cause I knew exactly who he was talking about.Me and sky looked right at each other then looked back at him. He saw us and smirked when we saw that we jetted for the door but it was too late."Everybody my boyfriend was Skylar Valentine". At that moment I saw sky stop running and started crying cause everyone was talking about him."Sky-"Before I knew it he was already gone outside I ran after him but when I got outside he was already run gone but I saw something run in the forest so I ran after it.But end up getting lost.That's when I heared growling I turn around to see wolves behind me. But before they could move a human /animal looking thing jumped out and growled at them and they stood down except for the alpha. So the thing stood all the way up with its tail showing. And it walked forward and thumped the alpha in the nose and that just made it madder.So by now I just stood there while the alpha was circling it.Next thing  I know it's holding the alpha against the tree by it's throat.I was surprised cause all I saw a quick blur. Then it threw it back to its pack and the wolves took off running."So I was left with this creature thing" I thought.I turned around to find it standing behind with it's head down.And it's one cat-like ear up and the other one down while it's flicking its tail. So being slow at that time I decide to reach out and touch them so that's just what I did but when I rubbed them it started purring? Weird right I know but anyways it reached up and gentled grabbed my hands."Please don't be afraid of me kena" it said. Then it looked up and I saw mason's face with glowing hazel eyes. I gasped and he started to change but not into his human form but another form. When he finished I was awe struck. He had changed into an angel. His outfit changed with it he had on black and white vans, all white and glowing skinny jeans that fit him perfectly, with a all white glowing jacket that stopped at the top of his stomach, with hood on his head, while his wings are stretched all the way to their full limit which was long. After that day we became closer friends. I was taking out of my thoughts when I heard small rocks hitting my window. I got to find it was sky.'Open da window nigga I need to stay over" he whispered/yelled. I opened my window waiting for to come up.Oh and I lived in a three story house. My room is on the third floor while my sister's is on the second with my mom's.And we three guest rooms.So he flew up and laided lazily on my bed. Then I saw his face in the light."Awl hell to the fucking nawl what dat fuck happen to your lip like real talk.Cause if I have to fuck up a nigga I will now what dat fuck happened." I asked fucking furious. "Well what happened was when I left school I hung around da park think about stuff and I noticed what time it was and I was late coming home so when I got there the bitch was there and when I walked in he hit me in the mouth so I beat da shit of him packed my stuff and left".I felt my jaw drop literally.He never fought unless he had to. "Okay your staying here for awhile you can sleep in one of the guest bedrooms now go to bed boy love you sky"He turned to steam and floated away with stuff. I laughed a little I love when does things like that well time to go to bed it's already 2 in da morning and me and sky sure in da hell ain't going to school.So good night guys.

************************

Vote and comment please

                   ~Kashmire Valentine