3

"I better go back." She stood up, trying to remember the guy she had met. 

No, they didn't really meet. Not yet. 

"Good to see you're fine now." the masked man revealed himself out of the water. 

Hinata shocked but readied herself to a battle stance. 

"W-w-w-w-w-ho a-are y-you?"  her eyes widening,  her knees starts to tremble, she was too weak, her chakra are too weak.

"Tsk tsk tsk, no need to fight me." he raises up his hand in submission thus Hinata didn't lower her guard. "I came from the moon village." 

'The moon village?' she thought,

"I just thought of coming here to check on the people who's going to the mission."

"H-how do you know about the mission?"  she was unable to find if he was telling the truth. 

"I swear, I mean no harm." the masked man took a step out of the water and into the ground.

"S-s-s-stay back!" she warned.

He sighs, "You really don't trust me do you, Hinata Hyuga." 

"H-how do you know my name!" her eyes widened,  he didn't answered but he swiftly moved right in front of her, holding  both her forearms, pinning her to the tree behind. 

'He's too close.' 

"Calm down princess, I was just passing by the woods when I saw you training, you overworked yourself. I didn't mean to startle you."  Hinata was afraid, she was still too weak, to be pinned on this tree, and his mask hovering over her.  Noticing her discomfort, he let her go and muttered  sorry. He took a few steps back giving her space, she fell to the ground, leaning on the tree, she was too weak to stand.

The man took of his mask, revealing a scare over his face, it was ugly yet the man behind the scar was not.

He smiled , "When you attacked me, you suddenly collapsed. I didn't know where to take you so I just laid you here, also you were shivering so I put on a fire for you." 

Hinata realizing her rudeness, became embarrassed and bowed quickly "I'm so sorry for my rudeness."  she didn't know where this change of attitude come from but she could sense that this person was telling her the truth.

"It's alright, there's no real harm done." he held out his hand for her. "You better get home, its getting late." she took his hand and pulled herself up. 

"I..I... uhm.." she stutters, and looked to the ground. 

swiff 

She looked up again, but he was no longer there. It was a weird experience for her, but she decided that it was better to rest for the night for the long journey to the moon village is going to be rough.

"Too much happening on one day."  but she had a feeling that there would be more days like this.

-----

Hinata found herself waking up from the loud morning birds, she figured that she would get ready to meet the infamous Uchiha in the entrance of the village.

She took her bag and began her way out.

It was only seven in the morning, she was waiting for the  Uchiha to arrive when she heard "Hinata-chan!" an overly excited blonde rushed to her, behind him was the raven. "N-N-N-Naruto-kun!" she blushed, her heart pounding and her face red as a tomato. "W-What are you doing here?"

Oblivious to her situation, 
"Oh, apparently they said there have been a little change to the mission. It's annoying" frowning his fox face. "they wouldn't tell us the mission-dattebayo." 

Behind him was the irritated Sasuke, with his arm crossed. "Now I'm stuck with this teme." Naruto continued.

Before Naruto could react, Hinata had already passed out to the ground.

"o-o-of Hinata-chan?"