1

""You will have to go on a mission." she nodded " A mission to solved this problem. For that to happen, you need to travel to the moon village. There is a set back however." he untangled his hands and reached out to take a sip. 

Hinata nervously playing with her fingers under the table. 

"I do not know yet what you will do, once you get there." he took a sip once more "and you will have to bring," he paused and refilled his tea. 

"Sasuke Uchiha." he took another cup and sat it down in front of the heiress. "Tea?" without waiting for her answer, he poured the hot tea inside the cup. 

The Heiress scared of the thought that the most dangerous man she knew, will be with her throughout this mission.  The number one traitor, the infamous Sasuke Uchiha, the number one criminal of the Leaf village. 

"There will be no objection. This mission is more important than you Hinata. This is the Hokage's order." she reached for the cup of tea, her hands visibly shaking. 

"Do you have any other questions?" 

The maiden nodded and opened her mouth to speak " W-when will I leave?" her voice trembling out of fear and nervousness. The soles of her feet sweat and the tears starting to form. 

"Tomorrow." 

------

The young maiden has packed all of her things, and was ready to leave for the next day. She thought she was too weak to object,  too weak to stand up for herself. She didn't want to go to a mission with that man. Even his name scares her. 

Her mind was full of thought and worry, she figured she would need to walk outside for fresh air.

Her walk through the village was peaceful, everyone was happy. Contented. Ever since the war ended, the leaf village was a lighter place.  

A group of children ran and played tag on the streets where she could hear their laughter, she smiled to herself and all of the bad thoughts suddenly erased. Not until she heard a huge crowd and girls squealing not far away from her, she turned around slowly but was met with a tall dark figure, she gasped for air as the thing or someone had hit her hard, she fell down on the floor hitting her forehead. She groaned and felt the blood flowing out of the wound. 

"Hey, are you okay?" 

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS THIS IS ONLY A FAN FICTION