07

I seen her from across the street and I immediately that I knew I wanted her. She had everything. The looks, the body, the confidence. All of it, and she knew it too. Leaning against the wall, looking sexy as hell with her bad ass persona filling the air like smoke. I guess that's why it didn't surprise me when she glanced up at me and smirked.

She new I was watching, and she planned to put on a show. Taking a long drag of her cigarette and releasing, she looked over to me with a mischievous smile on her face while moving her finger in a "come here" motion.

I looked away and smiled, which I'm positive it looked extremely cocky, before pushing myself off the wall and following her into an alley where she stood waiting for me.

"So I see I caught your eye, huh?" She asked me. God, even her voice was sexy. "Don't act like you weren't trying to catch anyone's attention. I think you and I both know you were." I said darkly while walking towards her until her back came into contact with the wall behind her. Cornered.

"That was my goal", she chuckled, "to make guys like you want me. "Guys like me?" I questioned. "Oh yes, guys like you are my favorite." "Oh yeah," I let my lips lightly brush against the side of her ear as I whispered. "And what kind of guy am I?"

She pushed her body against mine while flipping us around so I was now against the wall. Wow, she was good. "You're the kind of guy who gets exactly what you want when you want it, but then I come in, and I couldn't give a shit about what you want."

She brushed her hands down my chest and abs before playing with the edge of my boxers making me inhale a sharp breath. "You just take what I give you and you love it."