Magnus Academy Of Arkhea

The Country itself holds great knowledge and great powers! The country of arkhea! Dei Ran as the principal of arkhea and as the president of arkhea held the very first enrollment and the opening of the school. The first 20 electus are
Kate Kingsman from London, Nico Berdin from Philippines, Acira Kae from Alaska, Lux Ravenclaw from Germany, Nidalee Fauna from Egypt, Darius Deadman from Transylvania, Nero Quintix from Russia, Finn Skylock from West Virginia, Akemi Zakara from Japan, Giovanni Steel from Texas, Devon Debonair from Uzbekistan, Crisanta Hawkeye from Sweden, Damon Dhealgea from Spain, Vlad Dracul from Transylvania, Bell Shaniah from Amazon, Yosef Feurdelion from Australia, Shyvanna Swain from Green land, Rafael Ravenborne from Kazakhstan, Xero Xander from Florida and Coline Morphin from Canada!

They are the very first students and some of them are the first to be placed at arkhea's cemetery.

The first 20 electus is now revealed!

The enrollment is now open. 3/20 electus didn't accept the invitation from the school because they are afraid of dying. Namely these 3 are Darius Dead man, Crisanta Hawkeye and Nero Quintix. The entrance exam just started! Every student is armed and there are 5 monsters released to the scene. The big one "Infernal Golem" have the power to control volcanic magma, The "The Transparent Monster" have the ability to be invisible, The "The Bonus Boar" have the ability to auto dash when danger is near! This monster is not harmful but hard to kill for it keep on dashing away to make distance from enemy, The "Hungry Hyena" eats everything and always hungry!, The "Razor Crow" a dangerous monster with blades on its wings and have the spell of 1 scar made by the blades will leave a curse to poison your body to death.

After the teacher introduced the Monsters that the electus will be taking down, The teacher Introduced himself.

Dialogue

James Jax: Alright Guys! My name is James Jax and I will be your P.E teacher! Stay alive guys and try to eliminate all 5 monsters! Hope no one dies *Smiled*.

Shyvanna Swain: Only the weak ones will die *evil smile*

Vlad Dracul: and the trashtalker will die first

Shyvanna looked at Vlad with angry looks

Vlad : What's with the look? Are you scared now?

James Jax: Enough! Save your words for now and be ready to face death.

James Jax: all ready?

Nico: I'm just listening to some trash but I'm ready to face death. Ready Sir!

Kate: Ready as ever! *looks very excited and confident*

Acira: I'll take down the Bonus Boar first! Yes I'm ready.

Vlad: Time to show what I can do! Ready sir!

Shyvanna: I'll show you who's the strong one. Ready.

Lux, Nidalee and Finn: Ready!

Akemi: Moshi Moshi!!! Let's Go!

Everyone is ready! The exam will begin!

James Jax: Okay Go!!!!!!

Everyone charged!

To be continued....