Chapter 2

The next day Tia was walking. However, she then felt someone knock her down. 

"Hey weakling... tell that freak Gaara to get away from the village" said a boy with a whole bunch of other ninjas behind him. 

"Why the hell should I do that?" asked Tia, as the boy glared at her. 

"Fine, we'll play the hard way" said the boy, as Tia stood up and looked at the boy. 

The boy dashed towards her, but Tia blocked and kicked him to the ground. The boy yelled in frustration and struck Tia's right arm with a kunai. Tia grunted a bit and then punched him across the face. 

"Enough" shouted a voice, as they turned their heads to see the fourth Kazekage. 

They stopped and bowed their heads to the Kazekage 

"I will not tolerate such foolishness" said the Kazekage, as he paused seeing Tia's arm bleeding quickly and rapidly. 

"Tia get that arm check out and as for the rest of you follow me" said the Kazekage, as they whined and followed the Kazekage. 

Tia held her arm and made her way to the training grounds. She saw her team already training. 

"You're late" said Kankuro, as Tia bowed her head. 

"Forgive me something urgent came up" said Tia, as Kankuro looked at her arm. 

"Hurt and injured already... man you are a weak ninja" said Kankuro, as Tia lowered her head. 

"Enough Kankuro your no better" said Gaara, as Temari and Tia snickered while covering their mouths. 

They were trying so hard not to laugh. 

"Temari bandage her arm" said Gaara, as Temari nodded and looked at her Tia's arm. 

She saw that a kunai was actually thrown into her arm. 

"Tia" said Temari, as Tia coughed. 

"I accidently hurt myself with my weapons" said Tia, as Temari nodded and bandaged up her arm.

 As Temari was done Tia then looked at Gaara. 

"I'm ready to train" said Tia, as Temari and Kankuro smiled. 

"A fight" said Gaara, as Tia looked at him. 

"What?" asked Tia, as Gaara turned his head towards Tia and he smiling devilishly. 

"Fight me" shouted Gaara, as Tia's eyes widened. 

"Tia you have to leave now" said Temari. 

"But Gaara-" said Tia, as Kankuro started pushing her to leave. 

"He'll be fine, get going" said Kankuro, as Tia nodded and walked away. 

However, Tia couldn't help but think what was wrong with Gaara. She knew whatever was wrong with him had to do the the Bijuu, but she wished she could at least help Gaara. She made her way back home and saw Zero and Sean training in the backyard. 

"Oi, Zero, Sean, can I train too?" asked Tia, as they looked at her. 

"You think you can handle it?" asked Zero, as Tia smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah" said Tia, as they smirked and waved her over. 

Tia jumped and took her stance. 

"Begin" shouted Sean, as Zero smirked and dashed towards her sister. 

Tia blocked Zero's moves and then used a one hand seal. 

"Water style Water Twister" shouted Tia, as she jumped in the air and a giant whirlpool formed from the ground twisting higher exactly like a twister.